XXV.REAL LIFE

Just a little note :)

Maiyu = English

Maiyu = Japanese

Maiyu = Russian

Maiyu = Thought

POV: Third Person's Perspective / Author's Perspective

October 25, 2017 (8:35 PM)

"Yelena-san, they are here!" Aina shouted as she opened the front door of Kurosawa's family house.

A woman in her early fifties appeared at the doorstep of her house, wiping her hands in her apron, drying it. Her brown silky hair was tied up into a messy bun, small strands of hair covering her pure and natural white face as well as her crystal blue eyes. Overall, Kurosawa Yelena didn't looked at her age, at all.

"Thank you for fetching them at the station, Aina." Yelena thanked Aina as she ushered them inside.

"No problem, Yelena-san." Aina smiled as she proceeded to go inside, Kurosawa sisters' trailing behind her back with Irina and Maiyu carrying their own bags and luggages.

Once they were inside, Aina helped Maiyu to carry her luggage and bag upstairs, the two childhood friends were loud, their footstep was heard throughout the household -they don't care anyways about their noise- while Sumire accompanied Irina to the guestroom at the end of the hallway, leaving Irina as she left to get the keys for the guestroom. Irina placed her luggage near at the door as she waits for the eldest to comeback.

Meanwhile, Rie slumped on the couch, lying down, ready to go to sleep. Eri lifted her younger sister's leg, making a space and lazily seat beside Rie. She put back down her sister's leg at her lap and proceeded to turn on the TV and lifelessly watched the show. Occasionally changing the TV channels.

Yelena eyed her two daughters and just sighed at their antics, "No one will sleep, yet." She reminded her two daughters as she closed the door behind her after checking if there's no luggage being left.