10.

9.

Keva took the fork and spoon out off my hands and began trying to roll spaghetti. She got better and better with every time we cooked that food.

As she was happy with the result the fork made it's way to my mouth. She was freaking feeding me!

If it wasn't her I would've killed the person who tried instantly but it was her so we, my wolf and I, enjoyed it.

It went so far he began to purr and my smile grew brighter and brighter.

Too adorable for her own good.

As I ate the last piece of spaghetti on my plate I looked at Keva's smiling face.

"You eat I'm happy." She whispered and I tried everything to keep my wolf under control and not take her right here and now.

10.

Training.

I needed to go to keep my baby save even though I wanted to spend time with her. Why did she have to make it so difficult to leave?

I sighed and stepped in front of my pack members. I'm really proud of them and so thankful that every single one stands up for their pack.

"Ok today gamma Cody will lead the training but don't be even a little lazier than with me! I'll be right with you. Everyone understood?!"

I screamed over the field and in the mind links and was satisfied as everyone replied immediately.

A smile wanted to take place on my face but I quickly shrugged it off and the training began.

After probably an hour and a half a small frame suddenly hugged me as I weighted weights.

I was shocked and my stupid mind did the first thing I always do and screamed at her.

"Keva the fuck get off me!" All of a sudden the whole place was quiet and she shrieked while stumbling back.

Oh shit I didn't want this! I was just scared I would drop the weights on my mate for god's sake!
Quickly I let them fall to the ground and hurried over to her shocked frame.