6.

I smile and he starts the car, driving with one hand and not letting go of my own hand.

-

We gots to Bucks and he led me upstairs to the bedroom.

Setting me carefully down on the bed, he walked over to a closet and went inside, coming out a few seconds later with a shirt.

"Here, put this on," he tossed it to me and I gave him a confused look.

"What's this for? I have a shirt."

"Yeah, a dirty, bloody shirt. Don't argue, just put it on," he walked out of the room while I changed.

I pulled off my shirt and inspected it, seeing that there was, in fact, blood on it. I set it next to me and put on the shirt that he handed me. It was a little big but it also smelled like Dally so I didn't complain.

He came back in the room a few minutes later and took my shirt, throwing it into a basket.

"I'll have someone wash it later," I nodded and he awkwardly sat next to me.

"What time is it, Dal?" I questioned.

"About 10, why?"

I shook my head, standing up, "my mom is probably worried sick. I gotta get home and make sure my sister's okay too."

"You can call her on the phone downstairs, say you're staying with someone. You shouldn't really be moving at all in your state," he stated.

"Yeah... okay, help me down the steps," I said, pulling him up by his wrist.

-

Once we called my mom and made sure my sister was alright, I started heading up the stairs again.

My side was killing me and I couldn't breathe very well.

"Here," he said.

I didn't realize what he was doing until I was lifted up into the air.

"Seriously? I'm not a little kid, I can walk by myself," I said, feeling safe in his arms.

"No, you're not a little kid. But you're injured and I can see that it's hard for you to walk up these stairs," he smirks knowing he's right.

"You're an ass but I love it," I chuckle, relaxing in his arms.

"I know," he grins, continuing to walk up the stairs.

I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into space.

•How was this?•
•OH MY FUCK I FORGOT TO WRITE WHO THIS IS DEDICATED TOO. @CanUHandleTheRandle THANK YOU•