Girlfriend

13

~Kane~

"I swear sometimes I just feel like locking her somewhere or something." Tyler blabbers on about his little sister, angrily clutching onto his controller. It's been a couple of hours since she left after I had bandaged her wound. Not one second had I stopped thinking about her, worrying about her.

"Why do you care about her relationships so much? It's not like it's any of your business." I mouth without recognizing what I had just said. I could tell he had gotten defensive since he was eyeballing me from the side.

"I've been in her life ever since that day when I spent hours in that hospital, waiting for my newborn sibling." he pauses, remembering that moment in a slight daze. I couldn't exactly relate, I've always been an only-child, we'll I consider myself one since me and my brother don't get along very well. In other words he's dead to me. I've never felt that connection.

We continue to play COD for another hour until we hear the clicks and clacks of the front door being unlocked. When we turn, we see a very tired looking Quinn drag herself to the kitchen, not saying a word to either of us.

Don't get me wrong I'm still mad at her, but her very appearance made me want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her all day. Her hair was let down the curls bouncing up and down as she walked, her red hoodie and white ripped jeans made her body look perfect. I could feel drool escape my mouth, might've imagined that but damn.

"I've got night classes today, keep an eye on her." Tyler whisper into my ear before getting off the sofa and disappearing out of the front door. Night classes? Since when does Tyler take night classes? Oh well, whatever.

Sometimes I wonder if he does this stuff on purpose. Maybe he knows that I'm attracted to his little sister so he tortures me by leaving me alone with her. Something tells me he would do much worse than that if he actually knew what I've done with her.

"I brought lattes. Figured you needed some energy." Quinn appears into my view, holding a large clear cup of coffee. As she came closer to me, the tension had risen to it's maximum level. I wasn't exactly happy with what happened earlier but I can't help giving her a small smile as I grabbed the cup from her small hands.

She sat next to me, fidgeting with her index fingers. She cutely tucked a piece of loose hair to the back of her ear, her habit when she's nervous. I knew she had something to say, she couldn't seem to say it.

"Quinn what is it?" I asked softly to make her less nervous.

"A-about the thing... that you did last night," she coughs, visibly uncomfortable, "It was my uh- my first." she shifts uncomfortably on the sofa.

My eyes widened like saucers in surprise and utter shock. How could a beautiful women like this had not ever been satisfied? What type of fool would pass up this gorgeous person? I'm not exactly upset about it though, I'm honored to be the first to please her.

"Oh my god, you regret it don't you?" She tries to cover her face in embarrassment, "It's fine, I-I can forget about it okay? No one has to-"

"Quinn! I don't regret," I move closer to her, using my hands to cup her small face making her look up at me. Her eyes twinkle, the lights reflecting off them, "In fact, I enjoyed making you moan my name. I enjoyed sending you overboard. I loved it."

I use my thumb to outline her bottom lip. Her eyes follow my every single movement, the heat getting a little more unbearable. "I loved kissing these lips." I mouth, involuntarily.

I could see her tightly close her thighs, I could tell she was as hot and bothered as I was. My bulge was aching and believe me this women wasn't helping as she bite down on her lips.

"You don't mean that." she whispers, more to herself. I always thought Quinn was a little insecure, I just don't understand, why? Her bouncy curly hair, her perfect pearly white teeth, her curves, just the fact that she doesn't see her perfection is beautiful.

"Oh Quinn, I wish I didn't. But f*ck, I really fucking do." I answer honestly. I've never been this honest in my life, considering all the one night stands I had participated in my first year at Bluemoon university.

"Listen Kane, I just don't think that-" I cut her off by colliding my lips onto hers. I slowly and passionately massaged her tongue with mine, after she had let my tongue enter her mouth. She tasted... sweet.

"This isn't a good idea..." I could feel her murmur within the kiss, but she didn't stop moving her mouth with mine. I growled into her mouth as she digs her nails into my hair. She pulls at my roots a little when the kiss begins to fasten.

Her hands move down to my belt, she struggles to unbuckle so I help her. I rid of my pants and I'm about to remove her blouse when we're interrupted by the obnoxious doorbell.

I hurry to grab my pants and quickly slip them on. I walk towards the front door and open it to reveal a familiar face.

"Hello." Tray says with a toothy smile, he rudely barges in not waiting for me to invite the bastard.

"Hey?" He ignores me and looks straight towards Quinn who looks to be stunned.

"What are you doing here?" She softly asks, as she tucks another strand of her curly hair to the back of her ear.

"Is it wrong to stop by and check up on my lovely girlfriend?"

〰️〰️〰️
Edited 7/31/18