Part 5.1

Hiroki POV

After what had happened with that boy....jay or what ever his name is, I was angry with emmie because...because....she was with another boy when she has me!

I know what he is. He is like me. And he had his sites set of my girl......MY emmie.

I would go to hell and even further before I let anyone else get her. She is mine and no one else.

"Hiroki....are you ok?"
"Yes don't worry about it" I smiled down at the love of my life as she stood next to me looking worried.
"Ok" she smiled back

"I guest this is were we go separate ways for class"
"Hmm but before that..."

I pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss.
She was shocked which made it easier to put my tongue in her mouth.

"Mmmm"
For once she kissed back.

I pushed her against the lockers and opened my eyes and looked to the side and saw.....jay.

And he looked heartbroken. Awwww did he really think that he could win emmie.....and even if he could......I would kill him and take back what is MINE.

I pulled back and looked in her beautiful (e/c) eyes and she looked in to my green eyes.

"Well my love I'll see you later after school....and love....make sure you stay away from that boy jay....and others too".

"Ok"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?

Are you having a good day?

My apologies for this chapter being short but this is one part one of 2-3.

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know every time I update this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope to see you later fair well my darlings💕