Chapter 4

Abhinay pov

"Congratulations Abhinay you won the deal. I knew we would be successful. " Viraj smirked at me as we walked out of the meeting room making my smirk widen. I knew I would won this deal. Now this deal will bring many profits to our company. I am not surprised. I was confident enough and I knew this deal would be mine and those Mishras could fuck off for all I care. This deal was mine to take and I got what I want.

" We should be partying, what do you say? Should I call Vinay? " He asked with excitement lacing his voice.

I was about to agree when instantly a scowl etched on my face, glaring him as I remembered that I was having one intruder and this was for the first time someone managed to breakthrough all my security around the mansion. That girl who looked so innocent with her big doe eyes, was sleeping under my bed without a care in the world like a kitten and her answers which could make not only me but anyone enough to bang  their head on the walls.

" Hey bro!! where are you lost? Don't you want to party?" Viraj asked with confused look looking at me intently.  I shook my head and glared at him. He stared at me confused.

" It's not that but today someone managed to break our security for the first time.."he cut me off

" WHAT !?!?" He exclaimed, shocked and surprised." How is this possible bro, I am sure you are joking around. Our security is so tight that not even a single insect would dare to enter our mansion. I know you are joking. No one would dare to intrude if they don't love their lives..." I cut him off.

"Don't know about insects but it was a girl who managed to enter the mansion yesterday without anyone's acknowledgment and was sleeping under my bed without a care of the world." I hissed.

His mouth wide opened, jaws dropped with eyes big like a saucer.

" H-how is this possible. A girl,  A GIRL INTRUDE IN THE MANSION !! He exclaimed loudly. " Our security is the best. HOW IN THE HELL DID SHE ENTER IN OUR MANSION.  IS SHE A SPY? DOES SHE WANTS TO STEAL SOMETHING CONFIDENTIAL ?? WHO IS SHE?? DID YOU QUESTIONED HER? INTERROGATE HER?? WHAT WAS SHE DOING THERE AT THAT TIME? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF HER TO INTRUDE IN OUR MANSION?? " He fired his questions all at me and I was staring annoyingly at him.

"Stop with your questioning dammit !! I gave the responsibility to secure our place and this is what I got !!!. You can see what kind of a tight security we have." I sarcastically said and glared at him " A girl, a simple girl entered in a den like a walk in the park. Is that why I handled the responsibilty of our security to you and Vinay ?? You both know how many rivals and enemy we are having. If a girl can intrude, anyone can easily break our security." I stated sternly to him. He gulped and looked at me feeling ashamed.

" I am sorry boss. I didn't realise. I am still shocked with what you said. Have you found any information about that girl? "

" Still no. But I ordered Vinay to tie her up in the basement."

" Haven't you killed her yet?" he asked confusedly.

" No, first I want every information about that girl. It is still a mystery to me with what purpose she was in my mansion or what did she want."

"Dont worry boss, it is very easy to break a woman. We would get all the information whatever we need." He stated assuringly.

"Well then let's go. We should interrogate her now." with that I walked away with Viraj towards my mansion to interrogate that mystery girl once again.
*****************************
In the basement of the mansion

I entered the basement with Viraj and some of my men and looked at Vinay who was standing beside the cell's door, looking all bored. Inside the cell was that girl who was sitting quietly with his hands and legs all tied up with the chair.