Chapter 35-Because you loved me

The day finally came. My wedding day.

I was in seperate quarters as Alec last night and I barely got any sleep. I was woken by Gia and Hermione as they jumped on my bed this morning. "Good morning beautiful bride!!!!" They screamed together.

I smiled as I hopped up. They wrapped their arms around me and pulled me out of the bed. I know the wedding would be at noon and I'm sure it was six in the morning. Lots was to be done before the wedding

I was showered and had oils rubbed into my skin. Maids scurried in and out of the room. My mother was there and watched with a happy smile on her face. Rebecca came in with a grin on her face. She handed me a formal envelope and I smiled as I smelled his scent.

The letter read:

My beautiful bride,

I longed for you all night long. Your presence is a must in my life and there's no better way to start our wedding day than to have this undying longing to be with you. I can't wait to see how beautiful you look as you walk down the aisle.

I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, kind, and loving soulmate and now wife.

I love you with all of my heart,

Alec

I smiled as I Kissed the letter and sent it back to Rebecca. The process of getting ready seemed to hurry by quicker and quicker. Finally all of our hair was done and so was makeup. We had time left over and I asked if they would do moms makeup and hair and once she was done she looked radiant.

When everyone was ready we left and escorted to a carriage at the front of the castle to take us to the cathedral that we were to be married in. I became increasingly nervous as we neared. Gia and Hermione looked radiant and seemed to be the calmest I think I've ever seen the two.

We reach the cathedral and the street is roped off. I smile as I see people waving the Greek flag. A crowd lines for at least a mile around the cathedral in hopes to catch a glimpse of Alec and I. Gia exits first and waves towards the crowd. Hermione gets out next and links arms with Gia. They proceed up the stairs and to the entrance to the cathedral.

Next the footman helps me out. My mother helps me adjust the skirt of my dress as soon as I begin to move. I'm as careful as I can be considering my dress is made of mostly lace and small diamonds on the outside. My arms are covered in delicate lacy and small pearl buttons go down my spine. My hair is in an elegant updo with my long veil trailing behind me.

The crowd becomes wild as I step out. Two littles girls and two little boys are escorted over to me with bouquets of flowers. I smile to them and motion them to be handed to my mom. They each kiss my knuckles and run back to their parents as soon as their job is done.

I begin my trek up the long stairs and the cathedral doors open as I approach. I smile to them and thank them as I enter. Once I'm in the doors, the wedding of course begins. Gia and Hermione both descend the aisle as Jack and Ezio escort them. A large bouquet that I picked out is handed to me.

The choir begins to sing as it becomes my turn to walk down the aisle. I take a deep breath and put on a smile as I proceed down the aisle. Alec's back is to me as I descend but I can feel him get excited as he waits for me at the end. The aisle is long and every seat is full.

As I walk down the aisle, I catch the eye of Tia and Jasmine on one side and they both smile and wave towards me. I see more and more familiar faces of strong Alpha's within the crowd. When I get towards the end of the aisle I see that mom and Gregory finally made it to the front. Of course my goofy friends from home were there as well. Joel and Chris waved something awfully to me. Harry smiled softly at me and nodded his head at me. Brittany and Taylor also smile and mouth to me their compliments.