Chapter 6: The Truth?! 1/2

(Quick Author's Note: Lemon Chapter will be the one after next chapter. I came up with a really good idea for this chapter. But there will be a lime in this chapter.)

"Akeno, I love you."

"I love you too, Kazuki."

The two teenagers said as they brought they're lips together and kissed passionately.

Kazuki lips Akeno's lower lip, begging for entrance but she didn't allow it. So he grabbed her left ass cheek which made her moan in the kiss. Kazuki took the opportunity to slid his tongue in her mouth but Akeno fought for dominance and she just barely won and explored the new territory.

They soon broke the kiss, breathing heavily and their saliva was connected after pulling away.

Lime Warning! Skip To Next Bold Lines If You Don't Want To Read!
__________________________________________

"You're such a good kisser. Let's see what underneath now shall we." Akeno said seductively to the boy as she rubbed his crotch area through his pants and he grew a visible bulge.

"I see your little friend wants to play. I'll relieve you soon my love." Akeno said as she got down on her knees and unbuckled his pants as his large fourteen inch member hit her in the face.

"Oh my. It's really big. I can't believe Rias was missing out on this. I suck you up real nice." Akeno said as she started to lick the base of his penis then she licked all the way to the tip.

(I lost all respect for myself when I downloaded this. I lost even more when I had to color the penis white.)

"Damn. That feels so good Akeno." He said as she started to lick his member side to side while massaging his balls.

Akeno then finally put his tip in her mouth which sent jolts of pleasure throughout the young boy's body as he grabbed her head which cause her to gag slightly.

She started to bob her head slowly while masturbating her wet vagina with her hands.

"Damn Akeno! You're the best!" The boy said in pure ecstasy to the point where he couldn't even think straight.

She swirled her tongue around his tip and sucked a little faster while pumping his the rest of his length harder.

"Akeno, I'm gonna cum!"

Akeno didn't listen. In fact she increased her sucking speed while pumping his penis harder and faster until he finally released his semen inside her mouth which she swallowed.

"That was so much~ And you taste so salty but sweet at the same time~ Now I've been bad so punish this little whore, Daddy~" Akeno said while getting on all fours, presumably waiting for anal sex.

Lime Warning Over
____________________________________________

"Oh you're gonna get it. Wait now this is wrong. Akeno, everything about this is just wrong. We shouldn't be doing this." Kazuki said as he zipped his pants.

"What?! I put your dick in my mouth and that's how you repay me?! I want you! Can't you tell how wet I am for you." She argued.

"Akeno I'm sorry. But let's think about all this. Rias and I have been dating for three years and she never once cheated until Issei came around. Doesn't that seem a little suspicious."

Kazuki POV:

I watched as Akeno's face twisted in surprise at what I was saying.

"Akeno didn't she change near the fight with Riser?" I asked and she nodded while changing out of her damp panties.

"Yes. And it happened one night when Rias said she'd do some more training with Issei because he was really weak. And from then she was throwing herself at him." She said.

"I think he did something. Rias, was never like this. You can call her lots of things but she's not a cheater nor slut. Issei did something to my Rias." I said to Akeno while pacing back and forth in deep thoughts.

"You don't think Rias could've been cloned right?" She said jokingly but I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Akeno. I think that's it. He made her a clone because she rejected him cause we were together. He must of hid her somewhere as well." I said as Akeno's eyes widened again but tears were forming at the corner of them.

"Hey what'cha guys talking about." Issei said as he walked in the door. "I see you find out my dirty little secret."

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger guys. It's all you're getting for now though. I may update again tomorrow but I hope you all like this chapter. I will be explaining all of this next chapter so just wait. If you have any feedback or questions just comment or private message me. Also the about that image, I do this for your entertainment so if it means coloring over a animated girl sucking an animated dick, I'll do it. And lastly, should Issei be forgiven? See ya later~

Harem: Akeno(Alpha), Xenovia(Beta), Rosewessie(Omega), Rias, Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito and Koneko.