we need to talk...

~Blake's POV~

I woke up by the sunlight shining on my eyes, I looked out the window and everything look completely normal, like nothing ever happened (witch wasnt true...).

I got up and stretched my arms.
I got up from the bed and walked downstairs.

No one was there, so I guess no one was awake.

Knowing the ackward conversation that happened yesterday...
Im still thinking about what happened yesterday, Rebecca admitting that she likes me, is very...I don't know what the word is to describe this situation, so let's say its very truthful?

I walked into the kitchen, and saw two mugs of coffee.

I grabbed one, and it all went down to my mouth, and it woke me up.

I heard, footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Hey Becca? Can you make-" Dylan looked around to see if Becca was there witch she wasn't. "- uhhh where's my sister?" He finished.

"I dont know..."
He groaned and went back upstairs.

"Wait, do you know where she is?" I asked, to catch up to him.

"Yeah she does this every Saturday, instead of having fun, she would rather go to the library and lick out books." He explained,

"But the library is not open on Saturday?" I said, with a confused look.

"Well its a private, library...its on my opened on the weekend..." He said.

"Oh that's weird..."

"I know." He ran upstairs, and I heard his room door slam behind him.
I sighed, I guess I'll take a walk?

I went upstairs, to change into my regular clothes. I left the house, and started walking down the sidewalk.
It felt so peaceful, knowing that no one could bother me, and seeing every house that was on her block. Cars passed by me, I could hear animals that were near the tree and bushes.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing.
I felt something poke my back, and I just ignored it. I could hear a person giggling, this time I was going crazy!

"Who's there?" I asked, I started to look around. I began to walk.
But I just couldnt ignore the fact that I was going insane.

"Hello?!" I yelled, I could feel some eyes were on me.
Not even a second later, I could feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked down at it and it was nothing.

Once more I turned around and saw Becca standing behind me, with a huge grin.

"Hey!" She said.

"Where were you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"At the library." She said, I looked down towards her hands and she was caring three different books.
One was a comic, and two chapter books. I looked at the comic books.

"Oh well, Dylan was hungry..." I said very ackwardly.

She groaned.

"That kid knows how to cook for himself...I don't know why he's being this way." She rolled her eyes.

I just gave a small smile.

"Come on, let's take a walk!" She said, grabbing my hand. We started walking, it was getting tiring.

"Hold on!" I said with out if breath.
"How could you have so much energy in the morning?"

"Who wouldn't?" She said, she was ahead of me. I trailed from behind her.

"Hold on..." I said once more.
She paused, and turned around.
"I took you out here, because I wanted to talk..." She began. I was done from panting, when she said that.
"Talk about what?" I asked stupidly, she raised a eyebrow.

"So you don't remember?"
I had a moment to think, oh yeah, dang it! I forgot!

"Yep I do remember!"
She looked disappointed, and stared down at her feet.

"Was it about yesterday?" I questioned.
She scrunched her nose, of the thought of yesterday. I took a deep breath and kept saying to myself, "inhale, exhale, inhale..." I trailed off by that because I forgot how to breathe again.
"Well..."

"I'm sorry, if I made you feel ackward yesterday..." She cut me off.
"Its okay..." I assured.

"Well...yesterday was very awkward, but its because I made it ackward..." I said, placing my awkwardness on me.
She started kicking the ground.

We stayed silent for a moment.....

"Sooo is it true?"
She looked out from the ground and stared at me.

"What?"

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

I hesataited.

"That you like me?" I began.
She gave me a blank look, a look that said 'what the heck did you ask me?'

"Here's the real question..." She said with a sly smile, "who do you like?" She finished.

I did not really want to say, but it has to be fair, right? Or should I save myself...

"Hey don't turn this on me!" I yelled, pointing my finger. She took a step forward, I took a step backwards.
She put my finger down.

"Only someone immature would say that." She explained, with crossed arms. I took a big gulp.

"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale." I said to myself once again. She started tapping had foot, her expression was impatient.

When I was done stalling.
She finally spoke.

"Hmm okay, well you could just forget that I ever asked!" She dismissed me with her hand. And started walking away.

I just stood there like a idiot...
And watched as she got farther and farther away from me.

What was I going to do?