CHAPTER 5

Minhae's POV

I woke up early and did my morning routine. I then grabbed my backpack and walked out of my room. I could smell the sezzling garlic and onions from the kitchen. My nose followed them and I quickly sat at dining table. Not long after mom handed me a plate full of fried rice, one of my favorite food.

I grabbed the plate and shared the food with them but they refused, instead they told me it was all for me. I couldn't help smiling but also a slight hurt was inside me because thay had to take care for me and make me a fragile person, I might break if i don't take care of holding my emotions.

I went to the front door and notice a black van outside the house. Oooh.. I forgot to tell you that the famous Bangtan boys live together in one house. I went to check it out then it suddenly opened revealing 8 people inside including Hoseok's girlfriend, Ashley. I was totally in the state of shock because they came here to fetch me?

Jungkook came out from the van and reached his hand to me so he can accompany me. I hesitantly gave my hand to him and he then smiled. We were sitting next to each other he was on my right side and guess what? Taehyung was on my left side.

After minutes of driving us to school, we arrived and all of us got out. Students of all grades were looking at us. I felt uncomfortable by the situation happening right now. I felt a grip on my wrist that made me a little bit shock, good that I was just shocked a little. I followed the hands upto the face and there revealed a confident Jungkook. Girls were yelling their names that made my eardrum explode. These girls.

They might have seen what Jungkook did to me because they became silent and whispers were heard pointing their hands on Jungkook's grip on my wrist.

We arrived at our classroom and it was English subject which I am good at. Not long after, the teacher came with stack of papers on her hands. We immediately shifted our gaze to the teacher and she started passing out worksheets. Me and Nemjoon finished faster as I expected since thw both of us were good at it, the others were doing well too. Jungkook on the other hand seem to be having a hard time figuring it out. I was already finish so I decided to affer him some help.

I dragged my chair near his desk silently, others were already noisy because they were finished and some were paying no attention to other people's business, so it was easy for me to go near him. I tapped his shoulder, he faced me and greeted me with a smile.

" Having a hard time?" I asked
"Yeah I could use some help though, if you wouldn't mind" he said
"That was actually the purpose why I came near you" I said and his eyes widened a little bit in shock.

__

"So that's it" I said as I finished explaining everything to him.
"Thank you so much Minhae" he thanked and hugged me tightly." Hhmmm.....you're welcome but you don't have to break my bones" I said "Oh Sorry" he said.

"Come with us this lunch" he said and I nodded dragging my chair back to my desk. First subject was finished and we had to go to the second subject, it was science. I really am good at science so it wasn't hard for me understand all the lessons. Third to Fifth subject finished and I went to the cafeteria. I saw 8 familiar figures sitting in one table including Hoseok's girlfriend, as always. I neared them and they lift up their heads only to see me.

"Jungkook told me to come sit with you, ist it okay?" I asked "Of course Minhae, go sit down" Seokjin said. I happily sat down and ate the lunch that I bought. Jungkook was staring at me while I was eating. I lift up my head caught him looking at me, he quickly averted his eyes from me. Hahaha I caught him looking at me.

After the afternoon classes I went to the school gates and saw Jungkook. He looks like he is waiting for someone. I walked towards him and he stood straight.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked " Actually I was waiting for you, come on let's go somewhere" he then dragged me out the campus and I had no idea wherewe will be going.

Jungkook's POV

I dragged her out the school campus. I have to have a good relationship with her as a friend before I confess my true feelings for her. Even in situations like this I am still a playboy for everyone.

We arrived at a mini park where you can see a lot of tall trees which gave fresh air, you can also see children playing in well-cut grass. It was a very good place for dates also, so I decided to bring her there.

I saw an ice cream stall and again dragged her there. I grabbed my wallet out, she was just looking at me confused " Don't worry you won't be spending money and don't ever think about paying me back" I said as she nodded unconciously.

The man gave us the ice cream and we both ate happily. I then held her hand and intertwined it with mine. I don't know why I did it but it seems so right. I am comfortable whenever I am with her.

--

"Hey! Don't you run away leaving me with an ice cream on my nose" I chased as she ran away, we had our round 2 of eating ice cream.She just continued running and I can observe her breathing unevenly but after a few seconds she was now able to breathe evenly.

"Okay, okay I give up" she said with her hands raising up. "I'll wipe it don't worry" she said pulling out a handkerchief. She carefully wiped the ice cream on my nose. I held her hand, she was shock by my sudden action. Even I myself was shock, but everything i do to her seem to be right.

I walked her back to her home."I had fun today" I said "Me too" she said with a smile plastered on her face .We exchanged goodbyes and waved at each other. I kept on remembering the things that happened today and can't remove them out of my mind. I smiled as I walk my way home.