The Mess pt 2

Once I get over to her house I knocked on the door. When the door opened..... I see a hafe naked Dinah. She was in her bra and panties. My mouth dropped. When she looked at me I began crying. Her eyes widen. "Wow...good thing your here to hear this... That photo was from when me and Lucy were together! We went to a party at my friends house and someone took that photo... With her phone!" I said while having tears run down my face. I turn around and began running back to my house. How could she sleep with LUCY! I HATE HER! I HATE LUCY! I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE! I was running and didn't realize I ran past my house and Dinah's. I ran straight to the cemetery where my brother was. My brother was so depressed from his boyfriend he had been dating since first grade to 12th cheated on him. In his own bed to. Me and him went to the mall and when we got home.... Well we heard noises from his room or was his boyfriend and his best friend. He had started cutting and I made him stop but he didn't and the night it was his and his boyfriend 13 anniversary he hung himself. I hate thinking of what happened. Once I got to his stone I dropped on the ground. "Chris.... I am so sorry for not being there that night. If I was this would have never happened." I say to myself. I rubbed the tattoo I had on my neck. It's an Drangon fly. I got it right after my grandmother died. I just never filled in the color till Chris died. I can't help but cry. I hear someone walking up behind me. "Lolo?" I hear the voice asked. I could tell it was Dinah. She sounded like she was in pain. I get up and look behind me. "What do you want Dinah? Haven't you ruined everything!" I asked. She comes closer. Now she was so close to me I could move an inch and we would be kissing. "I'm sorry Lauren. I was just hurt. I was being dumb and I was jealous. I just.... I thought she took you before I could ask you to be my girlfriend. Can you ever forgive me?" She says. Of course I could but... I don't know. "Yes I can forgive you Dinah." I say. She goes in to kiss me but I stop her. " doesn't mean were dating. All we are and will ever be is friends. I'm sick and tired of being hurt. When I'm gone and I can trust again I'll tell you. " I say sternly. She looks down at her hands. "That seems fair.. But just know I'm always here for you Lolo." She says. " of course! " i say as we walk back to our houses. Once I get home I go up to my room and get on the Group Chat.

Lolo
Hey guys.

Mila
Cheater😑

Ari
Mila did Dinah not tell you?

Finah
That photo was from when her and Lucy were dating.

Mila
Oh I'm sorry Lauren

Lolo
Sure. Also me and Dinah are fine now.... But Laurinah is off! The Captains are in break!

Mani
WAAAA!😭😭😭😭😭

Ally
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫 whyyyyyyy!?

Finah
Because! Now I'm going to sleep y'all should too!

I get off and charge my phone and powers it off. I cuddle with my brothers old huge bear and I fall asleep.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!}