Bonus Chapter 2

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

"Do you think Dad will accept this, mom?" Emma rubs her forehead as she shows me the text of her class mate, Nick, who asked her on a date. And Emma has been worrying a lot because last time she wanted to go on a date, her dad nearly Killed that boy, just with his glares. That poor little guy got scared and ran away. I try not to laugh at the memory but fail. "Mom," Emma whines. "This isn't funny."

"I know, baby." I chuckle. "But, this is your Prom and I don't think your dad will say no this time." I say not exactly believing my own words. "I'll talk to him." I promise and stand up. I kiss her forehead before walking out of her room.

"Mamma." Noah runs to me and I catch him in my arms. I kiss his cheeks as he wraps his chubby arms around my neck. "Hungy." He says pointing at him mouth and I chuckle.

"What does my little munchkin want?" I ask him as I climb down the stairs with him in my arms.

"Cookies!" He squeals, raising his arms. I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"And who's going to eat the dinner then?" I pinch his nose. He furrows his eyebrows and pushes out his bottom lip making him cuter than he already looks. We enter the big living room and I walk towards the kitchen,

"Daddy." Noah shouts. I laugh out throwing my head back.

"Daddy is going to eat your dinner?" I say as I place him on the counter. He shakes his head and points behind me. I turn around and gasp as I see Niall standing there in his blue suit looking handsome as ever. "Hi." I say breathless. I still don't get it how he has this effect on me.

"Hey." He smirks as he walks towards me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me to his chest. His lips find mine before I know it and I'm kissing him back.

"Ew! Mom! Dad!" I hear lottie's voice and I pull away from Niall. I blush and put my head on Niall's chest.

"What? This was the way you came into the world." Niall laughs at her and I pull away from him. Evan enters the kitchen and stands next to his sister.

"Yes, but we don't need the glory details, Dad. So hands off each other." He says as he wraps his arm around his sister and kisses her head. I laugh and turn around to take the dishes to the table.

"I should realise that you guys are not kids anymore." Niall mutters. "I'll change and will be right back." He kisses Noah and Lottie on their cheeks before ruffling Evans hair and heads towards the bedroom. Evan carries Noah to the table as he plays with his big brothers Hair. I  arrange the table by the time Niall comes down in his sweats, hanging on his hips, and a grey T-shirt. As he sits at his chair, he furrows his eyebrows.

"Where's Em? Is she alright? Did she take her dinner?" He asks. Typical father.

"She's alright, Niall. I'll call her for dinner." I say and he nods.

"Willow," I call for one of the maids and she appears the next second. "Can you please call Emma for dinner, Honey?" I ask the young woman and she nods her head, giving a small smile. And the next moment she's gone. I sit at my place and start to feed Noah his food as he plays with my hair.

Few moments later, Emma enters the dinning room and Niall sighs in relief.

"Is everything okay, Princess?" He asks her.

"Y-yes, Dad." She says and looks at me. The dinner is served and We all start to eat our food as Everyone talks about their day, except for Emma. She's so quite and it doesn't go unnoticed. "Dad," Emma interrupts. Niall Furrows his eyebrows and nods his head, silently asking her to continue. "I-I," She starts. "A guy asked me to go to prom with him." She spills.