12

His home is just..wow.

I'm not kidding. Prove is we have been walking for hours now but still haven't reached the dining room yet. Okay maybe not hours but, you get my point, right?

I looked around with my mouth wide open, I bet there must be at least 4 or 5 flies which have already gotten into my mouth. I felt so small in this place, it made me realize that Lucas and I, we are certainly two worlds apart.

This is definitely my dream house.

I was still looking around when suddenly I bumped into a wall. "Oopsie." I muttered as I looked up just to see Lucas staring down at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah, but why did you suddenly stopped?"

"We've arrived." He stated and turned around to open the door to the dining room.

Finally.

I was eager to see the insides so I stood on my toes and peeked over his shoulders so I could see it. I even tilted my head upwards because he is so damn tall.

After I realized that Lucas has took a step forward, I snapped out of it and followed him inside. The food have already been served. He pulled a chair and told me to sit down. After I've settled in, he sat down beside me.

"We can't finish all these." I stated as I looked at the amount of foods on the table.

"No worries, my workers can have the left-overs."

I looked at him in disbelief. I shook my head and picked up the fork and spoon and started eating.

Oh my goodness, this is paradise. All of these meals are so good, they taste heavenly. I closed my eyes as I savoured the taste but something was off. I opened my eyes and glanced at Lucas just to see him already looking at me shocked.

I paused my eating. "What?"

He chuckled, still looking at me, and shook his head. "Nothing." Then he too, started eating.

I shrugged my shoulders, brushing it off, and finished my meal.

***

"Okay so what do you want to do now?" Lucas asked as he put the dishes inside the dishwasher.

I looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean, what do I want to do? I'm going home, of course?" I said, uncertain.

He turned around to face me, "Seriously? You just gonna eat then leave?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Do we have any other plans?"

He was about to say something when his phone suddenly went off. He looked at the caller ID and declined it. He put his phone back into his pocket. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

I thought about it for a while.

"I have school tomorrow."

"I will bring you back home tomorrow morning for you to freshen up." He said, his eyes filled with hope.

"I..have to..feed my cat?"

He scoffed, "You don't have a cat."

"I mean, my do-"

"You don't have a dog either."

I opened my mouth to say something when he cut me off, "Neither do you have a fish. Nor a rabbit. Nor a hamster."