Chapter 15

A/N - This is the last chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. The next fanfic is a HoodiexReader and that was published with this chapter, check it out if you're interested and it'll be updated every Sunday. Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter and leave a comment or feedback if you feel like it! Thanks again!~

(Name) ran to the coffee shop. Although her heart was pounding from running, it was also pounding from how nervous she was about telling Ben how she felt. She knew that this would change everything between them.

Almost running into the coffee shop door, (Name) flung the door open and almost fell flat on her face from how exhausted she was. She looked around the coffee shop; everyone was staring at her like she was crazy, some were whispering and motioning towards her.

"Why are people so nosy?" (Name) thought as she closed the door and walked in. She spotted a poof of blonde hair resting on the table. (Name) smiled as she walked over to them.

"Ben!" She slid in the booth and poked his arm. It appeared that Ben was sleeping but (Name) had to talk to him.

She left the table and went to the counter. She ordered a coffee for Ben and a muffin for herself. She paid for the items and headed back to Ben. He was still fast asleep. (Name) nudged him gently and he began to stir from his sleep.

"Hey, I brought you something." (Name) kept lightly shaking him and slid his coffee over. Ben raised his head up and looked surprised. (Name) only smiled at him, hoping that he would be okay with what she was going to say soon.

"Oh... you're here already. Thanks for the coffee." He rubbed one eye as he took the coffee from the table. He took a sip and began coughing. Ben had chocked on the coffee a bit due to the fact that this was way too strong for him.

"(Name), why is this so strong?!" Ben coughed a bit more but he soon settled. (Name) giggled a bit as she shrugged.

"I didn't know how you like your coffee. I just got it how they normally make it." She giggled more as she watched Ben grab a piece of her muffin to get the bad taste in his mouth out.

"Sorry about that." She said as she took a bite out of her muffin.

"It's fine... just let me handle the coffee from now on," Ben mumbled but (Name) had heard what he said.

"Whatever you say bean." She laughed after seeing Ben turn his head towards the window blushing.

"Anyways... what did you so desperately need to tell me?" Ben had turned his attention back to (Name), he had a hopeful look in his eyes that made (Name's) heart flutter.

"Well, I... I thought over what you asked me last week... about how you felt." (Name) began to blush, she looked down at her half-eaten muffin and felt nervous.

"Oh? I'm glad you thought about it." Ben sounded happy, this gave (Name) the courage she needed to tell him.

"I know this sounds harsh..." She looked up to watch Ben's reaction to what she just said and what he'll hear soon as she said, "but I also thought about how wrong it feels because you killed my parents." Ben's smile faded and a look of doubt replaced his smile.

"But I realized you've been trying to be better for me. You stopped forcing me to help you with your crimes and you've been considerate. I also looked back at all the fun we had and..." (Name) began to smile as she watched Ben's face light up with excitement. "I decided that I want to continue to have happy and fun moments with you, only this time more than just acquaintances and more than just friends. I want to love you for as long as I can. I love you, Ben."

A happy tear rolled down (Name's) face as her smile brighten. Ben jumped, cheering that she had accepted him. He grabbed get hang and pulled her close to him, he leaned in for the kiss and (Name) finished it by kissing him. They didn't care that everyone in the shop was staring at them confused, but some cheered for them even though they weren't sure what happened. When they parted ways, they held each other's hands. Both were smiling.

"You are no longer the unwelcomed guest, you're my Ben." (Name) giggled as she gave another kiss to Ben.

The End