Questions and Answers

Question 1. Abhay, did you ever feel guilty of leaving Divya? What is your plan in the future?
(Question by avrty45 and twinkling_girl)

Abhay: Nope. I don't feel guilty for leaving her. She was a headache, to be true. Always pestering me. First she wanted to do a job then she wanted me to become a father to a girl. I am glad that she left me.

About future, I am enjoying my life and freedom. No troubles at all.

Question 2. Mrs. Sunita, what were you thinking when Divya opened her boutique?
(Question by avrty45)

Sunita: I truly didn't know why she was so adamant to open the boutique. I always wanted my daughter to take care of her family. First, she left Abhay. I agree what he did was wrong and leaving him was the right choice. Her father too agrees to it. Then, she was not ready to marry. Somehow, we found Abhishek. He is such a good person. And then instead of taking care of her family, she started working. I was highly disappointed.

Question 3. Mrs. Sunita, why did you support her that day, then?
(Question by avrty45)

Sunita: Because that day I, and her father also, realized that her job was making her happy. And her in-laws were also supporting her. There was no point denying the truth. So, I supported her. And I can happily say that she excelled in her professional and personal life.

Question 4. Diya, what did you feel when you came to know that Abhishek is not you real father? And that your biological father did not want you?
(Question by avrty45)

Diya: I was shocked. I couldn't believe it at first. But then I realized that it just doesn't matter. He loves me. He never differentiated between me and Deepak. He was always there for me. How does it matter if I am not hos biological daughter. It's the heart that matters.

And about my biological father, I really don't care, who he is and what he is doing. He didn't want me then, I don't want him now.

__________________________

If you have any questions, which you want the characters of this story (or any other story of mine) to answer, you can comment or message me.

~Purnima