SEQUEL DETAILS & RECAP

Hi guys! 

It's been almost a full year since I started writing Turning Point and with NaNoWriMo on the horizon once more, there's no better time to start the sequel. I know I've said this a few times before and had to push it back, but the sequel, HOLDING POINT, is now live on my profile and the first chapter will be up on the 1st of November - just three weeks to go!

The sequel picks up immediately after the end of Turning Point, with Adele, Caleb, Ainslie and Reed on the run, but it will focus more on Caleb - the story will be slightly 3rd person omniscient but mostly from his POV rather than Adele's. I'm excited to delve deeper into Caleb's mind and emotions - I hope you are too!

As for a recap, I figured it's been so long since I finished TP that you might want a refresher before starting the sequel.

As of the end of TP, Adele, Caleb, Ainslie and Reed have packed up and left Buck Pines. It is no longer safe for them as Creighton is on their tail, and Angus is not only suspicious of Adele - and siding with Creighton - but he now knows that Caleb is a werewolf. Jade, struggling with the adjustment to motherhood and under the control of her fiance, also knows that Caleb is a werewolf and that Adele is his mate. She is currently under the care of Archie, who knows everything and promises not to tell, and also promises to look after Jade and her baby, Fiona.

Adele has learnt that she has a half-sister, Katherine, who disappeared 18 years ago. Katherine is the child of James - Adele's father - and Rose, who is Creighton's mother. Creighton blames Adele for Katherine's disappearance and presumed death, which fuels his hatred for her. Adele wants to find her sister, believing that she didn't die as no body was ever found.

Reed has joined the pack after finally being recovered from the quarry, though he is in a bad state and as a leth (a turned werewolf), he cannot control his shifts and healing the way Caleb can. 

So, with the four of them on the run, it brings us to the end of TP and the start of HP! 

If you have any questions, please fire away below.