24

Sorry for the late update!

Orange Aesthetic

Aurora

"Aurora? Are you ready?" My father calls from downstairs. I look at myself in the mirror once more and smile in satisfaction. "Coming!"

I'm dressed in a business attire that Mom picked out for me, and I must say it looks good. It's a navy blue skirt and a tucked white blouse.

I jog down the stairs to where my Father is waiting with a tight smile. "Finally." He grits out. "We're an hour late."

I roll my eyes and walk ahead of him and straight out the door. I skip down the steps and straight into the limo. My father hops in seconds later.

The limo drives off and after an awkward silence, my father speaks up with a uncomfortable cough.

Here we go.

"Did you...um...tell your Mom?" He mumbles.

"If I did, do you think she'd still be here?" I snap.

He turns his head and looks at me with sad, remorseful eyes. "I swear it
was an accident, I love your mom. With all my heart." He says apologetically.

"Dad, we went over this last night." I say and keep my eyes trained outside.

"I know, I just...had to make sure you knew I meant it."

"Totes." I whisper to myself sarcastically.

After about ten minutes, we pull up to the building. The chauffeur opens the door for me and I step out in a lady like manner.

I hope I did it correctly.

I smooth down my skirt and tilt my head back to look up at the big letters on the building that write 'Reinhardt Corp'

It was kind of cloudy so squinting wasn't a problem.

"Let's do this." I mutter even though I want nothing to do with this. "Cmon Aurora." My father calls out from ahead of me where he's holding the door open for me. I take a deep breath and walk towards him.

"Now you have nothing to worry or be nervous about." He assures me. "We'll guide you through everything."

"Ahaha great." I laugh anxiously.

And here we go...