〖Chapter 3 | The Other Side. The Other You?〗

Well, let me tell you a story. I don't know if you'd believe it or not. Even I can't believe it, still pretty shaken up. Anyway... this happened a few weeks ago. I woke up in the morning bored as always, so I thought of doing something to ease my boredom. I'm pretty into horror and stuff.

I like scaring myself and I guess you could say I have a pretty wide imagination (still hoping it was just my imagination, which is really probable OTL). Reading stuff about mirrors and reflections, I thought how creepy it is how my reflection keeps staring at me. Well, I know that's what reflections are supposed to do but I was bored and I wanted to scare myself a little. I thought of writing my reflection self a letter, so with great effort (well, not really... kind of a lazy ass), I wrote a letter in mirror writing. It reads:

'Dear My Reflection,

Will you stop staring at me all the time? It's creepy...

Sincerely yours, Me.'

I left it on the table (the one with a mirror thingy). I looked at the clock and it was still pretty early. So, I played games, searched the internet, watched movies, and basically every single thing you can imagine a person staying home would be doing. I constantly looked at the letter I wrote to make sure it doesn't fly anywhere. I could've sworn I saw a hand taking the letter. When night time came, I looked one last time at the letter.

I put something down to hold the letter down, got ready for bed, then went to sleep. The next morning, the letter was nowhere to be found. My heart skipped a beat. I ran downstairs and I told my mom about the letter. To my great relief, my mom said she threw it away since it didn't seem important at all. So, back to my uneventful life, I slowly started to forget about the letter (not like it took long).

Two days later, I woke up and I saw a letter in front of the mirror. Curious (who wouldn't be?), I looked at it. My heart almost stopped (well, this is an exaggeration but seriously...). The letter was in reverse. It was written perfectly. When I looked in the mirror, the writing looked almost exactly like my writing. I felt unnerved. It was short. It says:

'How'd u find out? Hahahahahaha sorry it took so long but I was thinking of a way to really really reeeeeaaaaaally surprise you :)'

I started shaking with fear. My hyperactive imagination started thinking about unnecessary things and I could feel as if someone was watching me. I ran for the door but before I bolted out, I took a glimpse of the mirror and I could've sworn that I saw my reflection still standing in 'front of the mirror' (don't know the proper term) grinning widely at me. That shook me up greatly.

I now have a phobia of mirrors (well, not really but still pretty scared). Anyway, I'm not asking you to believe me. It might just be because of my imagination. But seriously... if anyone else has the same kind of experience... I don't know what I'd do... I guess I wouldn't be able to sleep.