20

Jungkook POV

2 months later...

"Baby~" My entire body tensed when he entered the cold, dark basement.

"Y-Yes d-d-daddy?" He smirked at my submission.

Not like I actually want to listen...

"Do you wanna meet some people?"

"W-W-Whatever you'd l-like." He dragged me upstairs, ignoring how much pain I felt in my lower body, wrists or neck. Being restrained to a bed with no escape is a lot more painful than it seems.

I've been choked nightly (imagine both ways), handcuffed 24/7, and been fucked raw for days straight. Being denied food or blood, I couldn't keep up with him for very long.

"Look." He ordered. My eyes cracked open, hating the light that burned.

But I was completely used to it when I saw who was in front of me.

My hyungs.

"You're allowed to leave with them, as long as our secrets don't get out and that I don't get into trouble for it. You know what the last thing needed is, and I expect it in the next few minutes."

I bit into my wrist, blood seeping through the surface. I pushed it out until an entire glass was full of my blood, until he finally let me free.

"You come back here if they don't treat you right, understand?" I nodded my head, before walking away with them.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung and Jimin tackled me in hugs and kisses, trying to gain my attention.

"God, we missed you so much." Namjoon went on and on over how horrible it was without me.

"Then why didn't you save me before? If you really loved me and really cared, you wouldn't let me get near Taeyong in the first place. You may have had difficulties, but at least a signal would've been nice..." I finally snapped after such a long time.