Chapter 19: Copulatation

His room is dimly lit by the candle sticks on the wall, and his bed is turned down and a mess, clearly having been slept in already. Severus makes quick work to close the distance from the door to the bed, laying me softly against his mattress.

His hands make quick work of my nightshirt, barely brushing his hand over my newly exposed and lightly burning skin. Next came off my pants and before I knew it, all I had on was my underwear.

"Severus-"I gasp, instinctively covering myself with my arms. "What..."

Severus ignores me as he climbs on top, gripping both of my wrists in one of his hands, he displaces them from covering my chest, and the heat radiating off his body spurs my heat to increase, making me squirm uncomfortably under him.

"It's hot," I complain, struggling underneath him. "Let me go..."

"I'm sorry," Severus murmurs, as a silky black cloth wraps itself around my eyes, stealing my sight.

With my sight stolen, I can only guess what Severus is doing. My underwear is slid off of my hips and from the dip in the bed and the slight push of his thighs against mine tells me that he's kneeling in between my thighs. My lips part slightly as I suck in a quick breath of air as his fingers spread my labia apart.

"No!" I exclaim as a flash of heat races across my nether region. "That makes the heat worse!" 

"I wish that this wasn't the only way to get rid of the heat."

Jolting from the warmness that rubs itself along my labia, I inhale sharply as the heat intensifies with every stroke, almost to the point where I think I am going to pass out as my breathing quickens to a pant. Then I feel the muscles below stretching as Severus inserts something inside me.

'Click'

Like the sound of a lock clicking into place, Severus freezes in place. For a moment neither of us moves, I barely breathe as I try to comprehend the sound. Then Severus begins to remove whatever it is he had inserted into me and my tense body relaxes but only for a moment before he pushes it back inside. He does this gently a few more times but it isn't long before he increases his strength causing the bed to shake from the vigorous actions.

My lower abdominal muscles tighten as a feeling of euphoria rushes through my body and Severus stills; something hot shoots inside me causing me to freeze. Severus releases my wrists and pushes himself off of me and a suction-like feeling emanates from my nether region as he leaves making me gasp at the unfamiliarity of it.

With the black cloth around my eyes, I daren't move as I lay on the bed with my hands still above my head. All at once, my sight is returned to me and I wince slightly in the dim light of the room, once I regain the strength, I push myself up to see where Severus is but only manage to support my weight on my elbows before his voice and the weird feeling of something dripping out of nether region stops me.

"Don't move,' He grunts, leaving to go to the bathroom and coming back with a green-coloured washcloth in a basin. "I'm going to clean you."

He's naked, I think to myself as I lay down, staring at the dark canopy above me. I am naked too.

My mouth stays shut as he wipes the warm washcloth over my face, his lips are set in a thin line as he wipes my face, and his hands are gentle as he wipes my eyes then my nose and finally my lips. Dropping the washcloth into the basin and wringing it out once more, he wipes down my neck to my shoulders before re-dipping and re-wringing the washcloth to continue down my arms, I hiss softly as the washcloth brushes over the bruises on my wrist, I watch the muscle in Serverus's jaw jump but he makes no comment as he continues to my chest and back. Finally, with yet another dip and wring, he gently cleans the apex of my thighs. 

"Get some rest," He murmurs as he drops the washcloth into the basin, sliding off the edge of the bed. 

"Severus," I call out to him as he makes his way to the bathroom to dispose of the water. "What just happened?"

"Rest," He insists. "I will explain everything tomorrow. It's late."

My mouth opens to protest but one sharp look from him silences my voice and I lay down on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover my body.

A little while later, Severus opens the door to the bathroom. Sitting up in bed in anticipation, I feel my heart sink when I see that he is dressed in a white tunic and black slacks. Confused, I watch as he makes a detour from the bed to head for the bedroom door. Silently I watch him as he heads out of the bedroom, his eyes meet mine as he closes the door.

Is it regret? Pity? I cannot for the life of me identify the emotion in his eyes but I do know that I dislike the way his gaze feels on me. With the door closed, I lay back down on the bed, fully intent on not doing as he says.

Outside the bedroom, I hear low voices speaking. Three voices to be exact. One is a woman, who sounds exasperated. Another, older male, speaks softly almost amused by the woman. Then there was the deep baritone of Severus who sounds like he always does when he speaks to others, disinterested and indifferent.

The thickness of the bedroom door makes it impossible for me to hear what's being said but I can tell that it is a serious conversation. With the low conversation going in the background, I let the sounds slowly lull me to sleep. 

"...sleep well," I hear someone murmur above me, a large warm hand strokes my head.

"Severus," I mumble, leaning into the hand. "Don't leave..."

The mattress dips and I feel his arm wrap around my midsection, pulling me to him. Snuggling in his warmth, I sigh satisfactorily and allow myself to return to the land of dreams with my arms tucked into my chest as I lean my face into Serverus's.