ch.6

if any misspellings pls excuse me!
Enjoy!!
>:)
_

_______________⚡S.V⚡________________

Three days later!

It's been 3 days ago since shadow gave a kiss on sonic cheek. Here and there sonic would rub his muzzle at the same spot shadow place his lips at. Sonic would lit up red as he keep on thinking about the scenario over and over while a small smile took control of his lips.

Luckily for the blue hedgehog today was gonna be great day.....hopefully. sonic wanna go and maybe surprise the black and red hedgehog maybe ask him to hang around the city. All the blue could do was think about him and what took place three days ago....so why not?

Sonic was in the living on his phone looking a videos to past time like always. Nothing was on T.V, and he didn't feel like playing games so what the best thing to do I'd pick at your phone for a while. While sonic was on his phone fleetway had left sonic mind and became visible to meet up with scourge and stay with him for some days. Sonic didn't mind at all tho, as long fleetway go and take care of the person who he got pregnant sonic was fine with it. He'll sonic was happy that fleetway do one thing right this time then running away or putting sonic on the spot light.

Sonic smile as he place his phone down on the table and start to get up from the couch.

'So what time are you gonna ask your soon to be boyfriend on a date?' DSS ask as he came to view to sonic as he was flying beside him. Sonic groan a bit as her heard the term 'Boyfriend', but at the same time send a chilled vibe throw his body. Sonic just look at his form as he walk into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast.

"One!, he's not my boyfriend, we just firends. Two! It's not a date it more like an.....hangout."

'Yeah! which is a date. Don't shit me out hedgehog, I know you got feeling for him....look at how you blushing now!' DSS stated as the blue hedgehog blush harder. Sonic shook his head a bit and gave the ring hedgehog an death glare.

"Spine don't you have like things to do?"

'No not really, dark told me to keep an eye on ya while him and exe is on they little date.' DSS said as he cross his arms and truns him back to sonic who flip his bacon and look at him.

"Dark and exe left....I didn't feel em go...and what he mean by keep an eye on meh?"

'I don't know he just told me to.....bossy ass bitch' DSS cuss under his breath as he groan.

Sonic just roll his eyes trying to hold in a laugh a bit. It true dark was the boss of all the other forms, at one point dark wasn't the boss when super sonic was there, but since he left for the time being dark was next to take over. At time he can be to bossy, but hey he only do it cuz he love em.

"You better be lucky he's not here, he would kick your ass" Sonic state as he place his bacon right along with his pancakes as he truns off the stove. Sonic went to the round table that was in the middle of the kitchen and took a seat as he dig into his food loving each flavor that dance in his mouth.

DSS huff as he mess with his quills a bit. 'I could care less to be honest , I'm the type of person not to give a fuck....after what happened that year...' DSS said as sonic ears lower remembering what made the form like this. Sonic just look at DSS and smile as the form look at him as he also smile back.

"It will get better DSS.....By the way...did you ask dark what date he was taking Exe on?"

'Hell yeah I did, they somewhere scaring the shit out of people. Dark though it will be nice to let exe get his natural habits out for a while.' DSS state as sonic shook his head and keep on eating.

"I see, well DSS let's hope today will be alright." Sonic said as he sip his orange juice as DSS nods as he started to disappear leaving sonic to eat his breakfast for the morning......

Tbc........

Note Yos this chapter is short but I'ma post update again today...the next chapter is gonna be....well find out later on!! >:)

The picture don't belong to me y'all know I can't draw like that 😭😂💙