1 : Izuku is an adult??

3rd person

Inside Nedzus office ✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻

"Mei, what do you mean by 'you're going to see peoples past'?" Nedzu asked "wELL its a new baby so I wanted to try it and Power Loader said it would be in our favor but who cares! My baby will be awsoOoME!" Mei said with enthusiasm. "*sigh* I guess, but-" Nedzu was about to say something but Mei cut him off "REALLY? oKay lets get the baby started!!!!" Mei said before running off to who knows where...

Izukus pov :

I was walking to my seat in class before Aizawa sensei slithered (??? I guess he didn't want to walk with his sleeping bag) in to class where he announced we all meet up at the auditorium.

When we were at the entrance of the auditorium I saw The Big Three, The Pussycats and the UA teachers. I was happy too see them until I was a metallic chair (which looked like a torture chair). I was snapped out of my trance when I heard something, "HELLoOo" I turned my head to the sound to find Mei on the stage besides the (Torture) chair "Today you'll be using my baby to see the said person sitting on it, its past and other dimensions. Now whO WILL BE THE TESTER? by the way the person sitting on the chair will be unconscious". She whispered that last part so I only hear "by the way". I sweat dropped at the choice of words, that was until I was pushed to the front.

3rd person :

"Sorry Deku"

"He was a good fighter"

"Good fucking luck Deku"

The teachers, his classmates, Big Three (with Eri I might add) and the Pussycats (also with Kouta) watched as their classmate/friend/student/savior being strapped onto the chair. Everybody took a seat and talked to each other wondering what it was all about, that was until the screen flickered on.

There was a muscular back half over and half under the covers.

"damn that person must work out much, I mean look at that back" Kirishima said to no one particular.

"I guess but isn't this about Izuku? Where is he?" Momo asked.

The figure walks to the door and when the door opened it revealed a ripped, tall and handsome man with green hair with an undercut and with his jawline that can cut meat, and his hair was fluffy. "*yawn* It is my off day today right? I think so." said-

"-MIDORIYA/DEKU/IZUKU"

"Damn he is hOT"

Many girl drooled at the sight of Izuku shirtless with only his sweatpants on.

"That fucktard is ripped as fuck" (Do we need to know who said that? xD)

Izuku was now in the kitchen and was making breakfast until he heard a small and cute voice calling him "PaPa!" once Izuku turned around he saw his sunshine smiling brightly at him, it was Eri. "Hello sunshine" Izuku said with a heartwarming smile.

"oh"

"my"

"god"

"THAT WAS FRICKING CUTE"

Mostly every body said while clenching their hearts of Eri calling Izuku papa. Meanwhile Eri thought My hero is my dad? I can't belive it.... Deku is my dad. "Wait, did Eri just call Deku papa???, DEKU IS A FATHER!" Uraraka said/shouted. "Thats true, but who is the mother?"

"Hey Eri, please go and wake your brother up"

"Yes papa!" Eri said as she ran to the hallway to get to her brothers room. "Eri! No running in the halls! You could hurt yourself!" Izuku said as he popped his head around the corner of the hallway. "H-hai papa!"

(This chapter isn't finished yet but ill just post it as it is now cause I want to but I swear ill get out finished chapters soon xD. Author-Chan OUT (;)
(I'm back... on Christmas..... and it's 4AM... I need sleep, please help)

When Eri came back it was shown Izuku at the table with breakfast. "Hey Dad" said a voice, when Izuku turned his head he saw Kouta. "Hey Waterfall"
"Aww he calls Kouta for waterfall!!" Said a pair of floating clothes ( you know who it is )
"Kouta is also Izukus child?!?! I aM cOnFuSiOn??" Sero said, obviously confused. A collective 'ShHHhhHh' could be heard.

"Don't call me waterfall old man" Kouta said. A gasp could be hear from Izuku "I am not old! I'm only 19!!!" He said as he puffed his cheeks up in an adorable manner.

"That's adorable" Uraraka said.
"More like hot" whispered Midnight.

"Ah we better get dressed school is starting" Izuku said as Eri and Kouta speed walked to their room.

After some time Izuku came out from his room wearing a ripped up jeans with a white shirt and a grey jacket and plain white converse. And Eri wore a white shirt and a red dress while Kouta wore green coma pans and a dark blue hoodie with his iconic hat.

"That's so cute" All might as many looked at him.

"Lets get to school!" Izuku said enthusiastic while getting an enthusiastic and not so enthusiastic reply "YAY!/yAy".

Then the screen tired off

"Man that was, unique" somebody said as everybody went to take either some food or a bathroom break.

"This is really cool though! I mean being able to see in different worlds!" again, somebody said as they went too take a seat too watch another 'episode'.