Deku x Harem (╹◡╹)

(Most of my inspiration is from the one-shot 'mineta's new hobby' by Luanfrag) Um so I actually made this chapter when I was around chapter 1 or 2 so the storyline might not connect but just enjoy it. Okay? oKaY?¿?💕 oooookay into the chapter (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

"Okay what will we be watching today then?" Uraraka asked. "Mineta will be jEaLoUs" "wHy" (i- ) Mineta asked. Mei answered with "because you're an incompetent butthole". Mineta was sister shook. He had been called ass, pervert, disgusting human being and a mistake but no one called him 'an incompetent butthole'. As he was about to respond but the screen flickered on.

It was a rainy day at U.A. The girls had cornered mineta at the end of a hallway. Mineta was really freaking trembling. Finally building up the courage to speak he asked "w-w-w-what d-d-did I d-do wr-wr-wrong?" Jirou snorted. "What did you do wrong? Well let me start. First you try to take a picture up our skirts! And THEN you grab Yaoyorozu's butt. And YET AGAIN you try to grab Uraraka's inner thigh? What. The. DUCK?" Mina ranted.

"...Mineta..." the girls (including the heroes) snarled. "W-WhAt? I DIDNT DO THAT IN REAL LIFE!" Mineta replies while sweating an ocean. 'Yeah right' the boys thought with an eye roll.

"I-I-I'll do anything! ILL EVEN TAKE PICTURES FOR YOU!" He screamed. Since nobody was in the dorm because most either went grocery shopping or were working out at the gym. The girls looked at each other and then Toru said "Well... there's this boy I'd like too have pictures of" while she said that she fiddled with her hands. "I also have a boy I'd like to have pictures of" the rest of the girls said while blushing (except Tsuyu, she had a blank expression) "w-who?" Mineta questioned. Who could have caught the girls attention?

'I hope it's me' some boys thought while closing their eyes.

"It's...."
"MIDORIYA!"
"DEKU!"
"IZUKU!"
"MIDORI!" They all said in union.

"N-NANI????" "WHY MIDORIYA!" WHY HIM?" There were multiple protests not the crowd.

(Don't judge the rest of the chapter because I wrote this at 3am-)

"Huh?" Mineta stammered our with a shocked face.

The next day
Izuku midoriya is seen walking in the dorm after his morning run. The ladies watched him while his white shirt was transparent because of the sweat and how his hair was pushed to one side. 'Holy chocolate strawberry' Uraraka thought.

"Does he really look like that?" A female student asked. "I'm not sure, let's check!" Another female student said then they walked to the stage while they got questioning looks. When they stood in front of Izuku they lifted his shirt to reveal a six pack. "WoAAAh" they said in shock as they were dragged to their seats again.

"Hey, Mineta. Have you gotten the pictures?" Tsuyu whispered to Mineta. "Yup, I'll send them at 5pm" he answered confidently.

At 5pm
"He won't do it. He's such a (another word for kitty)"
"Yeah.." they answered. And strangely enough, they felt a bit of disappointment.
Then suddenly Yaozoroyu's phone binged. They all froze in shook. Yaozoroyu took her phone out and opened the message.
It was a shirtless Izuku working out at the gym. Another one was Izuku doing push-ups and another one was him kickboxing and punching a punching bag.

"Ah... ah Dats HawT" if you get this, I love you.

"I-i gotta go to the bathroom" Yaozoroyu said.
Then the rest of the girls phones dinged and they checked their phone. Then they all either went to the bathroom or bedroom.

The ducking end