Kailar - Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Terra's POV

Bond

I could hear yelling but I couldn't really focus on it, as I looked to Colton who was now crouching beside me as his eyes glazed over.

I could feel someone trying to mindlink me but through the pain I could find a way to let them in, as my wolf was on high alert.

I took some deep breaths as I brought my attention back to Colton who was talking to someone through the link before he came back to me.

"Terra, how bad does it hurt." he asked in a rush as he got me to sit back against the counters.

"Like a ten, and that's a lot coming from me." I grunted as another pain hit and more tears fell down my cheek.

"Just relax okay take some deep breaths. I am going to have to take you down stairs, you're bleeding okay does it feel like contractions or just sharp pains?" He asked as he scooped me up in his arms.

"Both about at the same time." I rested myself against him as I closed my eyes once I got a break from on of the pains.

"Terra, hey look at me I need you to stay awake, please for me. Don't sleep i can't lose you." Colton growled with authority but it was almost pleading.

I nodded weakly as I could hear him yelling at some guards as we made it to the infirmary, and he laid me on a bed, and the doctors started running test one me.

The doctor was saying something which I had too stare at her lips to make the sentence out as she was telling me that I needed to push.

I felt a hand clasp mine as Colton stared at me intently and nodded.

Kailar's POV

We had just arrived at the summit where we were setting up camp. There were over 40 Alphas here all to sign treaties and make agreements, though I was here only for a couple of days to oversee an agreement with two packs which would make their numbers really close to ours.

"They have finished setting up our camp." Nathan informed me as we got out of the truck and the guards started moving some of our stuff into our tents where we would be staying for the period.

"Alpha Realin is already requesting a meeting with us." Warrior Tren spoke as he made his way into the tent with his bags.

"He can wait I still have reports to look over before I sit down with anyone, relax the message that we will meet this evening in my tent at 6 and if all is well they can sign their treaty at 9 tonight before the feast." Tren nodded before he sat his things down and made his way back out.

I tried mind linking Terra but that was no work so I linked Colton who said she had most likely fell asleep.

Setting up my cot which would be the most uncomfortable thing I looked over the treaty again making sure I didn't miss any errors.

If this treaty went well it would also benefit my warriors because I received a percentage of men to make sure my pack was still outnumbering others. Since this was a big nigeotian I would be receiving about 50 men while they each took their pick from the remaining 100.

I took my time before I decided to catch up on some rest before tonight. When, I woke Nathan and Tren were just returning and we had a brief discussion before Alpha Realin came and talked about the changes he wanted to make with the treaty but I simply denied his request because it would have been unequal with the deal from the other pack and we were looking for balance. He was upset but I assured him that only good could come from what I had signed off on, and he respectfully took that to consideration and left.

"He has always had his moments." Nathan spoke once he was gone and we were getting ready for the treaty signing. We made our way out to where both Alphas were sitting across from each other waiting for me to declare their treaty in front of everyone. They all bowed as I approach and then waited for me to go on with the ceremony.

"This here treaty will mark a very joyous occasion between two very abundant packs, and I have declared that this treaty is fit for signing on this night under this full moon. Let us thank the goddess for allowing us to be here for this remarkable occasion." I spoke with authority, before laying the treaties on the table three copies for each of us, none of them any different than the other.

They both signed all the treaties before the shook each others hand and bowed to me.

Everyone cheered as they went straight into the feast to celebrate the big event that had just occurred.

"Do you really think this will work out?" Nathan asked as I was heading back to my tent to change clothes.

"I think it can with the right guidance." I responded as I slipped off my uniform and started changing but before I could even put on my t-shirt I was kneeling on the ground in pain as Nathan was asking me what was wrong.

"It is Terra." I grunted as I tried to mindlink her but she wouldn't let me through so I linked Colton instead.

"Is she okay?" Nathan asked as more of my guards were coming in as they could sense my worry, and my wolf's frustration. My energy was radiating and I was too worried to control it as everyone was now feeling my emotions.

My wolf was clawing to be let out but I was worried about what he would do when in control fully.

Nathan was warning the guys to back away only making my wolf angrier thinking I would hurt them.

"She's in labor or we think, i am in to much pain for her to be in labor something isn't right." I growled out pushing the pain away as much as I could.

Nathan looked at the guards we shifted and then back to me.

"Go I can handle anything from here, go be with your mate she needs you." I nodded before I shifted and ran out my guards following behind me trying to keep up, as my wolf took in all the kneeling alphas showing their respect in my departure.