10 Short Horror Stories

1.
There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

2.
My sister said that mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister.

3.
You hear your mother call you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs, you hear a whisper from the closet saying "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

4.
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

5.
I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

6.
It sat on my shelf, with thoughtless porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?

7.
The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

8.
Day 312. Internet still not working.

9.
I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

10.
Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.