chapter 2

Bella's P.O.V

We were just putting on our clothes when we heard a loud scream call out "EMMET!!" Edward and i looked at each other quickly and then took of the the Cullen's house. When we got to the front door we heard stuff breaking and Esme telling Alice to stop and explain whats going on. I looked at my beloved curiously and all of a sudden his eyes turned black but not from lust it looked like it was from anger. He opened the door and looked angrily at Emmet and jumped to attack him but was stopped by Rosalie.

I looked around the room in confusion and saw Esme wrapped around a worried Carlisle, Jasper holding onto a fuming  Alice tightly so she wouldn't attack Emmet, and then there was Edward who was being kept from attacking Emmet by his mate while i just stood around the room doing completely nothing because like always i was clueless. Then out of nowhere i noticed a small package and went to open it when i did though i saw big bright letters that said "WELCOME TO WIFE SWAP!" My eyes went wide and i had to look at the letter again when i picked up my head i saw Jasper looking at me worried but i knew i couldn't hurt my Emmy bear but i sure as hell could slap him!

Just as i was about to run over to him and give him a piece of my mind there was a knock at the door. Esme being the mother went to open it and once the door was open everyone went to stand by there mates looking normal well at least they tried to look normal. I sniffed the air a little bit and realized i knew that smell so i looked the rest of the Cullen's but they looked confused that is until a perky girl walked into the room and turned out to be.....Jessica Stanley.

Edwards P.O.V

When i saw my beloved wife sniffing the air i thought she was hungry so i pulled her closer to me but when i smelt the scent i knew it was familiar but a little different. As soon as the girl came in everyone froze but Bella. She went to hug the girl who we all now recognize as the one and only JESSICA STANLEY! When she caught me looking at her she began thinking "Oh my he's gotten hotter i wonder if i could enter into this show and get me some of him"

Ugh typical Jessica i thought and then went back to analyzing her she looked older but still kinda young at the same time. Her hair is now a medium brown almost like my Bella's was but different. She also had some more curves that she did in high school and this time her scent was driving me crazy me in a blood thirty way unlike with Bella. I love my wife more than anything and she's more beautiful than Jess that's why when Jessica's thoughts turned to Bella and i that i had to growl at her ugly thoughts. She looked at me and shook her head then said"Edward i wouldn't growl so loudly unless you want the other humans to know ur a vampire" I froze and Bella gripped my hand tightly and whispers "How does she know?" "I have no clue" i say honestly

Jessica's P.O.V

Looking at the Cullen family so lost had my feeling excited i know they don't know about other mythical creatures in the world but still this is going to be fun. Especially since i know who's switching with who's mate. Yeah i know all about mates but i haven't found mine yet and i hope to god its Edward but he's with that trash Bella Swan...wait Cullen now that there married. "Stop with the vampire whispering do u guys want to know how i figured it out?" i said annoyed that they were talking about me like i wasn't here. "I think i know..." i head Bella say i smiled knowing she did since i told her when she was human that im psychic. Bella always knew when something was strange so she called me a witch but when she was changed she forgot. "Ok lets see if you remember" i say looking around at all the Cullen family. "Your a wi..." before she could finish a guy who was tanned,wit six packs and had black short hair came in carrying a 18 year old girl who had bronze hair and chocolate brown eyes came in. I was confused at her for  second until i realized the spirits were trying to speak to me saying "Its the child" "Vampire and human child" My eyes grew wide at that because i have never seen a half blood before i looked at the girl once again and realized the bronze hair color was Edwards.

He couldn't have had a child unless it was with a human but Bella and him are barley married for a couple years and this girl looks 18! Did he fuck some other lucky human? I thought and then heard Edward growling. "Dad are you ok?" the girl asked climbing off the tanned guys back. "Yeah sweety i am" he said looking at her lovingly "Mom whats going on?" she then asked Bella who looked at the girl with love too. "Oh she's yalls child but how?" i said not realizing i just said it out loud. "None of your business human!" Rosalie screeched at me. "Oh are you jealous that Bella reproduced but you couldn't?" i asked innocently "GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" She yelled coming closer to me "I'm not here for you i came here as a present for Emmet  to all of y'all!" i yelled back causing the wind the shift "What the fuck are you?!" she yelled seeing the wind shift "Bella can say the answer if there's no more interruptions!" "Go ahead love" Edward said to Bella who looked nervous "Tell them Bella" i say looking at her in her eyes.

"Jess isn't human....she's a witch"