Almost a Dream Wedding :: Neville Longbottom

Today was the day, everything was going to be perfect. The day that had been awaited for a very long time is now only a few hours away and I would be marrying the love of my life- Neville Longbottom.

We had gone through some tough things to get here, one being that I'm a Malfoy- Draco's twin sister to be clear, and when they heard I had taken a liking to Neville, my family disowned me. Hence why none of them have gotten an invitation to my wedding.

Neville helped me through it all, along with all our friends who got me through it, the Weasleys took me in, despite my Malfoy background and became a family to me. At first, Molly and Arthur were weary about bringing a Malfoy in, but once they got to know me, and how I don't think like my other family, they accepted me as if I was one of their own.

I got the closest to George, especially after Fred passed away. We both knew what it was like to lose someone so close to them, as both of us lost a twin, in a way. Neville didn't mind, as he knew my brotherly relationship with the Weasley boys, and never once got suspicious, which I admired very deeply.

It was the day of the wedding and everything had gotten smoothly, Ginny and Hermione helped me get ready as the guys were in the next room over getting ready themselves. Soon it was time for the ceremony and George had volunteered to walk me down the aisle, which I accepted.

All my bridesmaids and Neville's groomsmen stood in a line as George took my arm.

"You look very beautiful, y/n." He smiled and I looked at him.

"Thank you Georgie. Thank you for being there all these years for me." I looked straight ahead at the doors that were opened as one by one the pairings walked through.

"Anytime, it's what family is for." He stood straight before guiding me down the aisle.

The sight of all of our friends, family and even former professors were all there in the crowd. Once we got to the front, George held my hands before kissing my forehead and stood on his side next to Neville.

As the ceremony continued on, I couldn't be more grateful, for the true family I had and now a loving husband who I adored so dearly.

Once the reception was in full swing and Neville and I cut the cake, I spotted someone in the corner of the room with the same blonde hair as I, and knew it was my twin brother, probably here to ruin my special day.

Neville and I sat down at our table with George, Angelina, Ginny, Harry, Luna and Percy around us.

"Y/n, love, is that?" Neville started and I nodded.

"I think you should go talk to him." Neville said,

George who heard our conversation stared in the direction of Draco, who was wearing an all black suit and his hair was wavy. I stood from my seat, before carefully walking over to Draco.

"Draco. What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I can't be at my sister's wedding?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"Without an invitation you can't. Now answer my question." I spoke harshly.

"I realized what we did was wrong. Mum and Dad brainwashed me into thinking that you were a bad person for loving a low class guy. I had no choice."

"You did have a choice Draco, you could've stuck up for me instead of side with them. Neville isn't low class, he's the best thing to ever happen to me. The Weasley's who you all consider low class as well? Was there for me when my real family turned their backs. George became a better brother to me than you ever were. So if you're here to ruin my day, you're doing a pretty damn good job at it." I couldn't forgive him, no matter how much I wanted to. I couldn't do it.

"Can't you see? I've changed. Y/n, I'm not the same guy that you saw all those years. I'm a new person." His voice was weak, he stuttered with some of his words. Pain was evident and I knew he was telling the truth.

"Draco I'm giving you one last chance. If you mess this up, I'll remove you from my life again, got it?" He nodded and I sighed before hugging him tightly. He hugged me back, resting his head on my shoulder.

"It's nice to have my sister back."