All The Little Things In Birthdays

Follow me on twitter? @xXdArKbuNNyXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the mirror in front of me, holding my stomach.

"You look beautiful" Ryder said hugging me from behind and kissing me on my cheek.

I could hear a heart beat, but it wasn't mine and it wasn't Ry's. I suddenly felt a kick in my stomach, but it didn't hurt. My eyes widened, I was pregnant.

"How's little Michaela?" he said touching my stomach lightly.

"I-I-I'm pregnant?" I said, but it came out as a thought.

"How's my girl and granddaughter doing?" said a familiar voice from behind us.

We turned around and saw my dad walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

Is this a nightmare or a sweet dream?

"They are both doing good sir" Ryder said.

"Thank you for taking good care of my daughter and blessing her with a child" he said.

'Somethings wrong' I thought.

The door suddenly flung opened and someone dark came in holding a gun. I screamed and he shoot my dad in the back of his head.

"Midnight run!" Ryder said and attacked the guy with a gun.

I dashed out of there as he said. I heard a gun shot and tears rolled down my face. I continued running.

Suddenly I got pain from my stomach, I cried out loud.

Somebody appeared behind me and knocked me out, but I could still see everything that was happening.

The person grabbed my body and took me to a dark place. He left me there while I was get conscious.

I screamed for help.

I knew nobody was going to help me.

Someone walked in the dark room.

"Well hello dear Midnight" he said.

"Let me go please!" I begged.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid we can't do that, you killed many of my people" he said getting a gun out of his pocket, "And I'm just returning the favor."

"I've never killed your people!" I screamed but it only came out as a thought.

He aimed the gun and I just heard the gun shot.

I fell to my knees.

The little heart beat, I couldn't hear it anymore.

"Michaela? Michaela! Michaela!" I screamed, "My baby! Michaela! Michaela!"

"Midnight! Midnight, your only dreaming! Sh it's not real" I heard Ryder's voice.

"Michaela!" I sobbed.

"Who's Michaela? Midnight it's just a nightmare. Sh, it's okay it's not real" Ryder rubbed my back.

I cried and sobbed.

"Sh just calm down" he said trying to calm me down.

I tried my best to calm down, but I kept crying.

"Midnight, look at me, what happened?"

I didn't look at him, I refused to. I never had a nightmare like that before, that was the worst nightmare ever. I was pregnant and I lost my baby girl, it felt so real. I sobbed again.