Chapter 27

Please don't kill me, I'm making Helena bottle feed the kid bc I can.

Axels POV

"He's beautiful." Helena said while staring at our little boy.

I smiled and agreed with her. He looks just like me but he has Helena's big purple eyes.

"I love you." I kissed her head and she leaned into me.

"I love you too, Axel."

I swear I almost pass out every time she says it back to me.

"Hold him." She held up our pup and I gently took him from herr.

What if I break him?

"You won't break him you dummy." My mate laughed and stood out of the bed.

"But he's so tiny!"

"Just follow your instincts, you'll be fine." She kissed my cheek then turned around, walking to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower and get dressed." She turned and smiled, "Bond with him."

It's so hard to focus on Ashton when my gorgeous mate is standing there almost naked.

"Seriously Axel? You and your wolf are so hor-"

"Alpha, Luna." The doctor walked in, "You and your baby are perfectly healthy, all you have to do is sign his birth certificate." he handed us a piece of paper, "I see you named him Ashton Celine Black?"

"Yes we did." I answered proudly. He has taken both of our last names, due to the fact that we wolves don't get married, since we are already bound by soul, which is much stronger than paper that says were together. I mean come on, we have natural marks for each other on our necks, humans could never.

"Beautiful name, he will be a great Alpha." He smiled warmly to Helena and I, then he left the room after setting the birth certificate down.

"I'll be out of the shower soon, then we can take our boy home." Helena smiled once more then shut the bathroom door, leaving me with my newborn pup.

I took a seat on a chair and looked down at Ashton.

'We have a pup!'

I have a kid!

Oh my god, I have a kid.

I HAVE A KID??

This is almost the best day of my life, right beside the day I met my other half of course.

Ashton made his cute little baby sounds and stared at me with his bright purple eyes.

Awwwww.

"You're going to be an Alpha one day."

-------------- 25 minutes later--------------- Helena's POV

I stepped out of the shower and dried off quickly, then grabbed my white body suit and black skirt.

I may have just given birth but luckily my body is exactly back to the way it was before I got pregnant. It's a werewolf thing I guess. Humans could never.

I slipped it all on then put on black vans. I quickly blow dried my hair so when I held Ashton I wouldn't get him sick with my wet hair.

I finished getting ready so I opened the door and almost died at the cute sight in front of me. Ashton and Axel were sitting on the chair together, both of them were sound asleep.

I smiled to myself and quickly signed the birth certificate that already held Axel's signature and left it where the doctor could see it.

"Babe wake up." I whispered in his ear quietly, careful to not wake the baby.

He looked at me with a tired smile, then looked down at a sleeping Ashton.

"How did I get so lucky." He traced his thumb across Ashtons forehead and looked up at me with the brightest smile ever.

"I ask myself that every single day, Axel."

--------------