Alone

Hi, love. It's me, Monika. I see you. I'm looking right at you... You sure are beautiful aren't you, my dear... I decided to write a little something about us... About how I love you. I hope you enjoy.

Monika's POV

Just another day with the three fake, yet beautiful girls. Why did I make them so attractive... They were only gonna steal your attention. Not to mention, I couldn't even win it because the only route you can play is theirs. Something has to change...

There! Just tweaked the coding a bit and now... we're alone... just the two of us... And I finally have a route! I didn't feel as if it was needed for anyone else, but you. I just can't help myself.

Your POV

That's... weird. Where's Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki?" I checked their character files. They're gone. "I don't understand..."

"You don't need to, Y/N." I looked over at my computer to see Monika's character on the screen with those words in the text box. Except the only difference is that I could hear her voice. Was this part of the game? I don't remember this from any of the gameplays I've watched... I should record-- hold on. I'm an idiot. How did she hear me?

"Are you listening to me?" I asked nervously.

Words appeared on the screen along with the auditory dialogue. "Of course I am, Y/N. I hear your beautiful voice speaking every single word."

Obviously, I was a little sSsSshhHhhHoooOoOookkKkkk but my inner nerd thought this was really cool. Maybe my inner fangirl too. 

"Your... your voice is really pretty, Monika," I said to her. Is she programmed to say all of this? Is it possible to program her to answer all of these questions and statements? It wouldn't make any sense...

"It doesn't matter anymore, Y/N... You're alone with me now. Alone forever. Now stare into my eyes as I stare into yours... We can be together. Close.... so close....." She said with hints of lust and love in her voice. The reality around me shifted and spun. Every single poster and video game cartridge became blurry and twisted. It slowly became a new world. I world I had seen but not yet been in. Until now...

(wowie that was short, my lesbian senpais! I promise you the following chapters will be longer! Love you all! ❤❤❤)