Part 12

"how are you feeling now?..."sanskar asked in concerned tone,seeing swara opening her eyes.swara gives him a faint smile.

"sorry i was late...."sanskar said in guilty voice.swara tights her grip on his hand as he was already holding her hand and signs him NO.

"where is she?..."swara asked in weak voice.

"don't think about it right now..."sanskar said in annoyed tone,swara stares at him.

"your psycho mother had lost her mind therefore kavya took her home....."sanskar said through greeted teeth.swara giggled a little.

"i will inform doctor,you gained consciousness...."sanskar said after getting up.swara nodes at him and he leaves.

***************************

MAHESWARI MENTION

Swara was lying on bed with closed eyes when door gets open and sanskar comes inside with soup bowl.swara opens her eyes,looks at him.sanskar keeps bowl on side table,helps her in sitting then sits in front of her himself and offers her spoon full of soup.

"i can drink it myself..."swara said,blushing a little at his too much caring nature.

"just drink it...."sanskar said in plain voice.he makes her drink soup,he was going to stand to take bowl in kitchen when swara holds her hand,moves forward,keeps head on his chest and closed her eyes

"can we forget for sometime who we are and how many things are bounding us...."swara said in requesting tone.sanskar smiles and keeps hand at back of her head.

NIGHT

"don't you have any work today?..."swara asked,seeing him lying on bed as his back attaches to head of bed.

"no...."sanskar said held her arm and pulled her closed to his chest and puts arm around her from back.

"don't ignore your work because of me...."swara said in annoyed tone.

"are you feeling any pain?...."sanskar asked,ignoring her sentence.swara chuckled at that and shakes her head a little and rests her head on his shoulder.

"did you meet mom?..."swara asked,yawning a little.

"don't you have any other thing to say?..."he asked in annoyed tone.

"i never got sleep this much quick...."swara said,turning her face toward him.sanskar looks at her face,swara smiles.sanskar kissed on her forehead and stays there for a minute.swara closed her eyes feeling his touch.

**********************************

MORNING

"what should i do?...."khan said worried,opened door of sanskar's room and was going to call sanskar but stopped seeing swara and sanskar sleeping together in hugging position.

"why the hell they didn't lock the door..."khan muttered,steps back quickly,closes door and goes down.

"kaan!...someone came to...."emma called khan but her sentence was not completed when khan cuts her in between.

"my name is Khan....not kaan"he glares at her.

"kaan!..."emma said in american accent.khan closed his fists in anger,she never pronounce it correctly.

"leave it...what were you saying?"khan said in frustrating way.

"someone came to meet swara?...why didn't she come down till now.is she always comes down till now."

"she is sleeping...."

"why?...is she alright."

"she is perfectly fine....who came to meet swara so early morning?"khan asked,emma shrugged and points toward a direction.khan goes in that direction and get startled seeing shekhar.