33

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

| wednesday october 19 5:32 pm |

"this better be good" i laugh trying to see through the blindfold jack and johnson had over my face the whole entire car ride. "I promise you'll like it" jack laughs and i sigh out of frustration.

"is it a puppy?" i ask full of hope. "no, but maybe next time" he tells me and i sigh again. the eagerness i've held this whole ride has made this drive feel so long.

"were here but keep your blind fold on" he instructs me as they get out of the car. jack helps me out of the car and grabs my arm to guide me along with them. "i feel like i'm being held hostage" i laugh as they join me but never answer.

after around a minute of walking jack let's go of me and begins untying the blindfold letting it fall to the floor revealing a small room that made me realize we were in a studio. "Your song is finished" jack smiles widely. "we're recording all of the songs we've made so far and want you to listen as we go" he adds and i look over at johnson to see him smiling and nodding along to what jack was saying. "you guys! this is huge" i say hug both of them at the same time.

"my uncle is just letting us record them it's nothing big but it's a start" johnson smiles as i pull apart. "well let's hear them. i'm so excited" i say taking a seat in one of the cushioned chairs as they walk behind the glass and put their headphones on.

"kelseys a dumb ass" jack says in the microphone making me cross my arms and let out an involuntary laugh. "okay she can hear us" he says looking over at johnson who smiled. "can we not do it professionally" he asks making jack sigh. "so this was one of the first songs we wrote" jack says looking at me through the glass as johnson presses a button making music play through out the room.

"lately i can feel us drifting. both of us been acting different. we used to be so consistent. is there nothing left to say, say?" jack starts to sing making me realize this was one of the songs he had talked about how he wrote for cindy. it made me feel bad on how she hurt him, you could tell he was hurt when they first broke up. He seemed to get over it within a month maybe, but he never really talked about it with me so it was hard to tell.

through out the song he sang it with so much emotion that made me admire it. He's never been great with words it's always been showing how he feels so him singing about how he felt was different for me. A good different, he explained it perfectly through out the song.

"how was it?" jack asks nervously as the music stops. "that was so good. you wrote that?" i ask not believing that they did at first because i didn't ever see them as the type to be into this stuff. he nods and looks over at johnson who was nodding as well. "that one was called 2 cigarettes" jack says looking back to me. "i loved it. Let's hear another one" i smile and they high five each other and johnson hits the button again playing some more music.