Chapter 4 - The regret

Alissa's POV

He chuckled as he tightened his grip around my waist, pressing his bulge against me.

"Yes, I have this kind of effect on women, bambi. But I think it is not just me, but alcohol as well." He said huskily as he leaned his chin on my head.

I chuckled and breathed in his musky scent. Ugh! Even his scent is blowing my mind. I took a deep breath, filling my nostrils with his masculine scent.

"Oh...You smell so good." I commented as I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes, grinning sheepishly.

He chuckled and stroked my hair gently, holding me against himself.

"I am flattered, bambi." He said huskily and leaned over me. "But if you know what your scent makes me feel...." He paused and breathed in my scent. I shivered in sensation.

When he pulled back, his eyes were dark. I gave him a shy smile and traveled my hand down and up his chest while looking into his eyes. He smiled, holding me against him tightly while looking at me with salacious eyes.

****

I couldn't open my eyes the following morning. I felt so sleepy, and my head was pounding. I would never drink so much again.

Suddenly, I felt a strong arm wrapped around my stomach. My heartbeats increased. I opened my eyes wide in panic.

Shit! I cursed with my inner voice, closing my eyes as I saw Marcus laying beside me on the bed. Moreover, we were naked.

Oh my goodness! Oh no! What I have done!

My mind was fuzzy. I was dancing with Marcus at the party. It was the last thing I remembered from last night. After it, everything was blank.

Suddenly, I felt an urge to throw up. I breathed slowly. Then I turned my head towards him and looked at this gorgeous man who was sleeping beside me peacefully like an angel who he totally was not. I moved my hand towards his cheek to stroke it. I shook my head, sighing and pulled my hand away.

I frowned and looked around. We were in a luxurious cabin, but it wasn't Diego's yacht. The design of the yacht was different from Diego's and it was more luxurious. The cabin was designed with golden and navy blue colours. The same coat of arms as on Marcus's signet ring were crocheted on the pillowcases and the cover. If this yacht was his, Marcus's family must be so wealthy. Even I was amazed with the decoration. I had seen the most luxurious yachts, hotel suites, but it was more luxurious than them. The cabin was spacious and elegant like a palace room.

I breathed deeply and pulled his hand away carefully without waking him up. He sighed without waking up and turned around. He lied on his stomach.

I got up and went towards the armchair where my dress was placed. I was just in my lace panties. I put on my dress quickly. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. I grabbed my clutch and tiptoed out after looking at the gorgeous man sleeping on the bed one more time.

When I arrived, Angela wasn't in our suite. She probably was with Roland. Yesterday, they left together.

I placed my clutch on the table and went to my bedroom. I stripped off and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked out of the shower.

I opened my towel and looked at myself in the mirror, checking myself.

Do I look different? If someone understands that I lost my virginity.

I looked at myself in the mirror attentively. No, there isn't any difference. Oh...Are my breasts bigger? No, Alissa. They are the same. Don't be paranoid.

I breathed deeply and put on a bathrobe.

After drying my hair, I put on a purple crop top and blue denim jeans.

I was sitting on the couch, lost in my thoughts when Angela came. She was smiling ear-to-ear, looking so happy.

"Hey." She grinned and sat down beside me.

"Hey." I muttered.

"How was your day with Mr. Gorgeous smile? Did he manage to seduce you?" She asked, giving me a teasing look and winked at me.

"...No...." I mumbled and bit my lower lip, blushing as I stood up and walked towards the window. I folded my arms over my chest, looking through the window. "...Nothing...happened." I lied. I felt ashamed.

How could I be irresponsible? I gave my virginity to a man who I met recently.

Oh my....

My heart skipped a beat as something came to my mind. Did he use a condom? If not? No. No.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down. I felt like I was going to faint any minute.

Don't think about it. He probably used a condom. He looked like he had so much experience. I am sure he is an incorrigible womanizer. I rolled my eyes at this thought. But if he was so drunk like me and forgot to use the condom....I hope he wasn't. I frowned. My hand were cold and sweaty. If he got me pregnant...

"Alissa, are you okay? You look pale." Angela asked, worried, interrupting my thoughts and placed her hand on my arm.

"I..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I burst out crying. I felt overwhelmed.

"Alissa." She gave me a concerned look and hugged me. "I am sorry, dear. I didn't want to offend you. I know you very well. You wouldn't have sex with a man who you met recently." She commented, stroking my back. After her words, I started crying louder, feeling ashamed.

I had been bumping into Marcus a few times in the lobby, on the street, at the restaurant and so on. I heard from Diego that Marcus and Roland stayed at Marcus's yacht.

Every time I saw Marcus, I avoided him and walked away from him as soon as possible. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I felt embarrassed as well as frustrated. He acted like nothing happened and gave me his charming smile every time he saw me.

Ugh! I hate him. And his dazzling smile.

I was on the terrace watching the view while sitting on the couch, lost in my thoughts. I felt stressed. My period was late, and it made me feel anxious.

What will I do if I am pregnant?

I breathed deeply and wrapped my arms around myself as this thought gave me the chills.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.