Treasure hunt for rings

Last chapter I hope you enjoyed it, sooooooo sorry if it sucked, but hey I tried. After I'm done with my Spamano and Gerita book I'll release a book called 'My broken mate' which is a new Prucan story so if you enjoyed this the next will be a lot better than this! Anyway enjoy this chapter...

Canada's POV

I woke up this morning and couldn't find Prussia anywhere. I looked around the house and even called his family and friends asking where he was. I sighed and gave up. Did he forget about our anniversary... He probably saw the calendar and realized he didn't buy a present for me. He's probably at the shops... Yeah...

I sighed and decided to make myself some pancakes. I was about to drizzle maple syrup on them, but I saw a note attached to the bottle. I study the note and my eyes widen as I read it.

You were sitting there looking pretty
I will never forget this day
I can't believe I was late
For our first date!

Figure out the riddle Birdie and you will find me😜

I remember this day completely. We agreed to meet at the cafe close to my house and he was late... By an hour! I laugh at the memory. He kept apologizing for the entire date and promised he will never be late again. I quickly ate and got ready to go to the cafe.

I enter the cafe and went to the cashier. She immediately recognized me and gave me another note. "A customer wanted me to give this to you. Gilbert... I think was his name," she giggled as I thanked her and headed back to my car. I unfolded the note and read it carefully.

Remember when we told France and Iggy about our love
France was thrilled, England... Not so much...
I prayed to the heavens above...
Please don't kill me!

I smiled at the memory. I remember we told them at England's house in Canada. I drove there and found a note under the table where we told them. And so the day went on. I was sent on a wild goose chase as Prussia kept quoting places and things in terrible poems. Till it became late and the sun was hovering above the horizon. I found a new note at the place where we had our first fight.

I fell for you
I only spent one dime
The sun reflected against the waterfall.
As I kissed those lips for the first time

It took me a minute, but I finally understood. The first time we kissed was by a waterfall. We only spent a dime getting in. After looking at the waterfall we had our first kiss. I drove to the waterfall as I see no sign of Prussia or any notes. I sighed and sat down looking at the waterfall. I realize there is something shiny hanging from the tree.

I stood up and walked to the shiny object. I see it is a wedding ring on a rope. I stood there confused for a while till I feel arms being wrapped around my waist. I recognize the scent of beer immediately and leaned into the touch. "So what do you say Birdie. Will you marry me?" He asked as I finally connected the dots. I immediately started crying from happiness and turned around to look at Prussia.

"YES! YES! YES!" I screamed as I hugged him. He hugged back immediately. He broke the hug and wiped away the tears before kissing me. I kissed back as I feel him putting on the wedding ring. "Ich Liebe Dich Birdie," he said after the kiss. "Je t'aime Prusse," I mumbled burying my face in the crook of his neck.

And so weeks went by where we had our wedding. Then months went by, then years. We have now been married for 10 years and he still acts so flirty with me. I still make him pancakes everyday. He is still as romantic as always. I still take him out to explore my country. And most importantly we still love each other like we always did.

He never broke his promises...

The End

Sorry this was short, but oh well. I hope you enjoy and yes I know I suck in poems. I'm sorry😂 But anyways this is the end.

Bye bye Birdies