Chapter 32: The beach

|"Ladies first-" is just a way of saying,"let me look at your ass while you walk in front of me."|

Alaïa's pov:

(The beach restaurant🔝)

I was now changed in the outfit Xander gave me. I was surprised that it fitted me perfectly and i really like the colour.

 I was surprised that it fitted me perfectly and i really like the colour

The dress sleeves kinda hide the bandage and it wasn't visible. I stepped out of the car and went to Xander. He was leaning against the back of the car.

When i reached, he turned to me and i didn't miss the way he checked me out.

"Wow." He said eyeing the outfit,"you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said,"how did you choose this outfit?"

"I kinda ask someone to help me and she was right it looked good on you." He said nodding to himself. So it was a she..

"Yeah i like it." I said and he nodded.

"Let me change and then we will go inside." He said and i raised an eye brow.

"You are changing too?" I asked confused. His outfit was good.

"Yeah. I will be quick."

He went inside and i took his place leaning against the back of the car and looking at the restaurant. It was beautiful from here.

"Done."

I turned and i almost gasped but held it.

(His outfit🔝)

Blue definitly look good on him. He walked toward me, one of his hand stuffed in his pocket.

"Let's go." He put out his arm and i interwinned my arm with his. We walked on the sand to reach the restaurant.

"Ladies first." He said opening the door for me. I chuckled and entered in. He then walked beside me and went to the counter. There was a little girl about 6 years old was holding some Hawaiian flower chains. When we approached her she smiled.