*EXTRA*

THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA FOR ALL YOUR PERVERT ASS READER 😂

ANYWAY ENJOY ♥️

The wedding was fun. Jin and other got wild. You and Yoongi got home.
Y/n: I call the bathroom.
You stand in the bathroom struggling to get the dress off.
Y/n: Yoongi can you help me with the zipper?
You open the bathroom door and walk out. He helped you unzipped your dress. Your were about to walk back to the bathroom. Yoongi grab your wrist.
Yoongi: Let me admire you in this dress for a second.
He was looking at you and so were you.

You couldn't held back yourself. You attack him with a kiss.
You push him on the bed and continue the kiss. You then move down to kiss his jawline and his neck. He stopped you and he sat up.
Yoongi: What are you doing?
Y/n: I think...I'm read-
You didn't finish and he cut you off with his lip on your. He push you down so your back is on the bed. He leave wet kiss on your jawline and collarbone. He suck on your collarbone and soon he found your sweet spots. You let out a small moan. He was still on top of you, he use both of hand to pull down the dress. Soon the dress was off of your body completely. He was still sucking on your sweet spot. You started unbutton his shirt and then his pant.
Both of you were in your underwear. He removed your bra and throw it somewhere in the room. He move down to your breast and start sucking it. He use his right hand and massaging the other breast. He use his left hand to remove your panties. You flinch when his thumb touches your womanhood. You heard a chuckle from him. He then use his thumb to massage your womanhood.
Yoongi: Already wet?
He look at you with a smirk on his face. He than place his member in front your entrance. He look at you for permission. You nodded and he slowly slide it in. Even tho it was not your first time but it still hurt. You close your eye tightly. He lean down and kiss you in between the kiss he said.
Yoongi: Sorry
You just nodded, after sometime of him moving slowly you the pain finally stop and it turn into pleasure. You bite your lip so you don't moan.
Yoongi: Don't!
Y/n: Faster!
You give him a wink after saying that. He thrusted into you faster then before. With each thrust, is another step closer to you climax.
Y/n: F-faster
He hit your G-Spot that make you moan louder than before. Even the bed was moving. With one finale thrust you both came. He slowly pull it out and collapse next to you. You both trying to catch your breath. You were about to close your eye went he interrupted.
Yoongi: Round 2?
You nodded and you both smile.
Once again the room was fill with moan and skin slap.

You wake up because of the sunlight. You smile when you see Yoongi sleepy face. You bring your hand up and admire the ring on your finger. You smile wider remembering what happened yesterday. A hand intertwine with your. You already know who hand it's.
Yoongi: Did I went to rough yesterday?
He give you a smile while asking that question.
Y/n: Well maybe! Let see if I could walk today.
You said while squeezing his nose.

-THE END-

Look I'm a inexperienced writer okay. You expect me  to write more when they fuck.

HELL NO!!

CREDIT: ChiMmY4TifFaNy
SHE IS THE ONE WHO FIX MY GRAMMAR. CHECK OUT HER STORIES IS GUCCI .

I JUST WANT TO SAID THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORIES. ♥️
I HAVE A FEW NEW IDEAS COMING UP. 📖
SO THANK YOU SOO MUCH.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

ALSO A NEW BOOK

LOVE|| P.J.M AU

SUMMARY
"WOULD YOU LET ME LEAD YOU EVEN WHEN YOU BLIND IN THE DARKNESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"

A PARK JIMIN FF