13.Save me

Minji's POV

Finally!The examination is done!I feel a relief because starting tomorrow there's no more quiz, projects and assignment.

I'm not the only who feel it,also some students smiling while talking to their friends.I scanned every students face and it makes me smile but I spotted someone that makes my emotion suddenly change.

I saw Jinwoo kissing other girl in this public place.He notice me and say something to the girl that makes her go away.

He approach me with his fuqing smile.Seems like nothing happened and I haven't seen what happen while he is approaching me.

"Hi babe!"He said and attempting to kiss me but I quickly walked out so he kiss the air.I could feel him throwing some death glares to me,but I don't care anymore.

***

Walking alone in the street is kinda nice.I don't know why it feels I'm free,Jungkook is right that sometimes letting go someone is the only way to set free yourself.I know that Jinwoo is very mad right now because I ignored him.

"Minji..."That voice make a shivers run down on my spine.

"Minji..."He called once again this his voice is louder that means he is approaching me.

"Wtf!I'm calling you!"He said as he harshly pulled my arm and pinned me on the wall.

"Ouch!"I said as I brushed his hands away from my arm.He smell alcohol and there's a bit bruise on his face that makes me think he is from trouble.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"He asked loudly while sending me a sharp gaze.

"You want to know?! It's because I don't want the shit of you anymore.My love for you make me blind.I'm crying in the corner while you are fuqing a different gilrs everyday.And you just acting like nothing happened,kissing and hugging me after you fuq other girl.You're such a flirty guy.So don't ask me why I'm ignoring you because you know the answer it's because I don't want a fuq boy like you!"I said faster than normal after that a hard slap crossed my cheeks.

"How dare you!"He said and slapped me again.

"Minji...No one will love you knowing that you're marr-!"I cut him off as I run away but he grabbed my hair making me back to him.
I keep on throwing some punch to him then he he punch my stomach making me so weak.Then I slowly fell on my butt,but he grabbed my collar up and harshly kiss me, bitting my lips and touching my private parts.
I can't move because of the pain I feel right now,then he took out a knife on his pocket ripped my uniform then throw it away,now  I'm just wearing a sleeveless shirt.With all my force I punch his face,but no effect I just made him angrier.

"You really making me mad!"He said as he pulled my hair it going to detached on my scalp.He harshly pulled me to a dark lane then he push to the wall and continue kissing me harshly but I push him then he throw another punch on my stomach making me really weak that I can't even move.Now,my life ruined.I can only think one person to save me.

Jungkook,save me.

Jungkook's POV

I'm walking alone here at the street heading to convenience store to buy some snack for my hyungs.Not really far I saw a ripped clothes on the front of a lane.I quickly walked their and picked the ripped clothes,to be exact an uniform of Minji's university.My heart beats fast thinking that it is Minji's uniform so I quickly enter the lane.Then I saw a boy kissing a pity girl.My heart shattered into pieces when I saw Minji having a lot deep bruise on his arm.

"Wtf!"I said as I quickly approach the boy and throw a punch to him.I grabbed his collar and harshly pinned him on the wall.

"How dare to rape someone!"I said sending him a deadly glares.

"Sh....she like it."He said like scared cat.

"Like your ass!"I said as I punch his face then he pass out.

I quickly approach Minji and she looks at me with a teary eyes.I removed my jacket and wrapped it to her.

"Minji...."I called but she didn't response looks like she suffers trauma from that stupid guy.Then she parted her lips and she said.

"Save me....."

•••

Enjoy!❤️

chryzvylle💙

~cute savage~