Chapter Four

As soon as she got in the car the tears just fell and fell. Her eyes were gettin blurry and she just realized she was leaving Miami and never coming back she knows exactly where she wanted to go but first she had to say bye to mama Jackie. Mama Jackie is Jordan's mom but she's mines too she's the closet thing to a mother figure she's ever had besides her aunt. Trinity has about 2 1/2 hours to spend with Mama before she had to leave to catch my plane. As soon as she got to her doorsteps the door flew open with a happy mama J well at least before she saw Trinity then her face was fully of worry, she pulled Trinity in her arms and let her cry it all out she pulled her inside and sat on the couch with Trinity's head in her lap while she ran her fingers thorough her hair . Trinity was quiet for a minute but mama already knew that, that damn son of hers done did something to her baby. " mama ? " Trinity said snapping mama j out of her thoughts " yes baby, you ready to talk? " mama j asked.

"so as you know ma he's been out late coming back smelling like cheap perfume, scratches on his back that wasn't from me because they always look freshly done. So the other day we got in a altercation and he h- "

"what the fuck you mean he hit you ? he fucking laid his hands on you Trin" mama went off while Trin ha a tears on her face. Mama couldn't believe that she raised that type of so after everything she went through with his father for him to have a roof over his head and all she asked him was 3 things finish school, never hit a woman, and bring me some grand babies from Trinity but he couldn't even do those 3 correctly.

"yes ma'am but there's more uhm you remember how I told you had a sister name Trina?" mama nodded her head

"so him and her have been together for awhile now she's his girlfriend oh yeah and his baby mama they have a baby about a month or two from the pictures I saw , her name is Jasmine Amary Carter. He doesn't want me to carry his children, he beg me to stay and when I did the first time he missed our date so I went to Trina's house to see her because I missed her and it's been awhile I still had the key and when I got there they were arguing about me, her, jasmine everything then .... uhm then the yelling stopped and moaning started" all the hurt in Trinity's eyes was there and honestly mama I understand all the pain she had and she honestly was hoping she left Jordan for good because he keep on breaking her heart .

"Trinity baby listen I know how you feeling and you know your just as much as a child to me as he his but me and him don't talk as much as you so he doesn't tlell me as much as you do . But from this past year hunn I don't know why you stay, it's something's that change and others that don't and Jordan he's 26 years old acting like a 10 year old boy who can't get his shit together. So you do you Trin but I want you know I'm always here for you for anything and I know you pregnant and you gotta tell him and I wanna be there when my grandchild is born okay? call me if you need anything I want to be there for your last months in your pregnancy because that's when it's more difficult baby girl

"okay mama well I'm finna leave I'm going back to New York ." Trinity said just so she'll know where she was at so she doesn't worry too much.

"you leaving me down here all by myself" mama looked like she was ready to cry she hugged her real tight like there wasn't a tomorrow but of course Trinity didn't mind.

"call me when you land baby and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, let me know when you have your first appointment and I'll try my hardest and don't stress over that damn boy"

Trinity laughed as the tears welled up in her eyes but mama was right and she'll be damned if she cried over that boy again .

"mama I'm leaving I love you and my appointment is August 3rd so it's in two weeks I'll pay for your plane ticket to come and I'll mail it to you . But I'm get heading mama I love you and please don't tell him where I'm at . I just need a break from it all" mama nodded her head because she understood where she was coming from .

"just don't keep his kids from him , I won't tell him where you going because it's not my place but come on Trin most likely know where you going but I honesty think he needs time to mature if you decide to stay with him but regardless I support your decision baby girl and love you too call me when you land" mama said as she kissed her forehead.

Trinity left for the airport and she filled out a paper so she could get her car sent to her aunt house.

Meanwhile Jordan was at home stuck in bed he couldn't do anything he was lost . He couldn't live without her he called in work sick and Trina has been calling him non stop and he's just lost only one person can help him through this situation. well at least he thinks Mama J he hasn't seen her in months due to all the time he's been spending with Trina.