Thirteen

Hello, and thank you so much for all the sweet comments you guys have been leaving, they make my day and thank you for all the patience and support with the last two parts😅
You guys are so incredibly sweet and I read each and every comment, I hope you guys enjoy this one☺️☺️
Also warning, there maaaay be some sexual themes in this chapter
———————————————————

•Aaron•

As the night dragged on I stayed awake in my bunk, biting my lip and looking at the ceiling. The two lovebirds were fast asleep below me and I couldn't help but to let my mind wander.
Jackson.. the little one. He was really something. A smirk tugged at my lips and I wondered exactly how much I could get for a kid like him.

I saw that guy, Henry walk down our row of cells and we made eye contact a split seconds before I looked away and scoffed. I didn't like the looks of him.. he was too chummy with loverboy 1 and loverboy 2 beneath me. Don't get me wrong, they seemed like okay people, but that was the problem.

I couldn't stand their goody two shoes attitude and I was practically clawing at the walls. A thought made it's way into my mind and I bit my lip.
"Ay, patrol guy."
I sat up in bed and I slipped myself off the top bunk, walking over to the cell bars.
"Pst, over here!"

Henry turned around and waltzed over to me, arms folded across his chest, a dominant look in his eyes.
"What do you want?" His voice was stone cold, much different than how he talked to the two knuckleheads I slept with.

"When's the next visitor day?" I started with that, and it took me a while to register what I should say to him and keep to myself.
If I could get a handle with my men on the outside I could be bailed out, roughly the same time as the kid got bailed out and once we were on the outside I could hunt him down and get a pretty penny for him.
I smirked to myself.
Wonderful idea, I just needed time and information..

Henry's eyes narrowed and he leaned against the wall behind him.
"What's it to you?"
I growled. I didn't have time for bullshit like this! Calm down, calm down, I could probably find out through someone else..

"Family," I spat out on impulse. "Gotta know how they are.. when is it?"

Henry's eyes softened momentarily before getting that same stone cold look to them.
"Two weeks.. need me to read you a bedtime story while I'm at it?"

This fucker..
I kept my cool and nodded, thanking him bitterly and crawling back up to my bunk, looking at the ceiling again. Sleep didn't find me easy.

•Jackson•

Early in the morning Henry came to pick me up from the cell to bring me to the infirmary. As you would expect, it was a prison infirmary and it wasn't the greatest but there were some nice nurses. I sat down on an examination table with Henry at my side, watching over me to make sure the nurses did their job.
I looked up at him for reassurance when the nurse told me to strip down to my boxers before the doctor came in to check me out and Henry gently tousled my hair, helping me get undressed once the nurse left.
"It's alright, little guy." He reassured gently, slipping my shirt off over my arms.

I unbuttoned my pants and got them off myself only because I'd be much too embarrassed if Henry did that for me.

A couple moments later the doctor walked in, smiling softly at me.
"Hey kiddo, how have you been feeling?"
My face reddened a little and I played with my hands.
"Pretty okay.. my skin is still really sensitive but um the cotton sheets and clothes have helped a lot. And um.. I I think most of the rashes have gone away."

The doctor, an young man probably in his early 30's was one of the only people I trusted here. He nodded and listened intently at everything I said, asking my permission before he gently looked over my back and arms and where I usually broke out.
He nodded and smiled.
"And has the lotion been helping any?"
I nodded and blushed.
"A-a lot actually, thank you!"