He makes it up to you

Slenderman

You walked in, exhausted from work when you saw a rose petal trail leading upstairs. "What the hell?", you mumbled to yourself and followed the trail picking up a note on the ground. "Y/N, I feel terrible about what I've done. I know it was wrong, and I want to make it up to you. Keep following the trail", you sighed and held the note, following the trail. It ended at your bedroom door, and you hesitantly opened the door. Slender was waiting in the middle of the room, holding roses and a teddy bear. "Y/N, please forgive me.. I'll never do anything to hurt you again. It was a stupid mistake, I understand if you can't forgive me", you walked over and hugged him, crying into his chest. "I-I forgive you, don't make me regret it..", you whispered and he hugged you tightly. "I love you so much, Y/N".

Jeff the Killer

You were watching titanic, crying and eating a tub of ice cream. You heard a window open, and you grabbed your pocket knife, opening it. "I have a knife!", you called out and looked around nervously. "What a coincidence, so do I", you recognized Jeff's voice and kept the knife open. You let your eyes water, as you remembered those were the first words you ever said to eachother. Jeff walked over to you, his eyes red from crying. "Y/N", he choked out and looked at you. "W-what do you want, Jeff?", you let the tears fall and he hugged you, holding you to his chest. "I'm so sorry for ever hurting you..", he whispered and kissed your head, which made you start crying. "I-I", he cut you off and let tears fall. "I know you can't forgive me, and we'll never be the same but do you think we can ever be friends again?", he whispered and you shook your head. "N-no, we can't.. We can be together again though", you whispered and sobbed into his shoulder, and he held you tighter. "I won't ever hurt you again"

BEN Drowned

You were on your laptop, crying because you missed BEN. You wanted to forgive him, but he hasn't bothered you for a week now. "Did he forget me?..", you asked yourself and looked down, when cleverbot opened. 
"I could never forget you"
"Promise?"
"I promise babygirl, I miss you so damn bad but I know I'll never have you again.."
"Come here you stupid idiot!"
When you sent that, your laptop started glitching and BEN popped through. You immediately hugged him, nuzzling your face in his neck. "Y-Y/N, I'm so sorry.. I don't love her, she came onto me and I just didn't know what I had until I lost it. Please forgive me..", he whispered and you started crying, nodding. "D-don't make me regret it, I still love you..", you whispered and he smiled, holding you closer. "I love you too sunshine"

Masky

Masky hasn't stopped by your job ever since your boos threatened him. You hated to admit it, but you missed the boy in the yellow jacket. You were locking up, when the bell on the door rung. "Excuse me, but we're closed", you turned around, only to come face to face with a slightly feminine mask. "M-masky?..", you whispered and he jumped over the counter, before taking your hands in his. "I regret ever hooking up with that slut. I threw away a diamond and picked up a rock, please all I want is one more chance to make you happy..", he whispered and you smiled slightly, letting your eyes water. "One more chance", you whispered and he smiled, spinning you in a circle, before lifting his mask and kissing you. 

Hoodie

You haven't seen Hoodie for a few days now, and you were starting to miss him. You thought you were over him, but you were just lying to yourself. You knew you needed him in your life, but he hurt you. You were walking down dark streets, to get home. You screamed when you felt someone wrap their arm around your waist, but calmed when you realized it was Hoodie. "A pr-pretty g-girl sho-shouldn't be w-walking al-alone at ni-night", you smiled and kept walking, letting him come with. "Thanks Hoodie", he nodded and pulled you closer softly. "D-do you t-think y-you co-could e-ever fo-forgive me?..". he whispered and you nodded. "Yes, but I don't think we'd ever be exactly the same..", he nodded and smiled, kissing your cheek. "W-will y-you be m-mine a-again?..", he whispered nervously and you smiled. "Of course, Hoodie"

Ticci Toby

It's been a while since Toby followed you, 3 days to be exact. You kept telling yourself you were over him, and kept trying to keep yourself distracted. You were doing a puzzle right now, when your front door opened. You just thought it was your mom, so you ignored it and continued with the puzzle. "Y/N?..", it was right behind you, which made you freeze. You could recognize that voice anywhere. "T-toby?..",you whispered and he picked you up bridal style, cuddling you to his chest. "F-forgive me, p-please.. I c-can't s-sleep, ea-eat, an-anything.. Pl-please..", you layed your head on his shoulder and nodded. "I forgive you, Toby. Don't ever hurt me again okay?..", you whispered and he smiled, nodding. "N-never ag-again b-babygirl"

Laughing Jack

It's been 2 weeks since LJ sent anything, and it eventually started to set in that he forgot about you. You were skateboarding, when you went past the gates. There he was, leaning against the gate, just watching you. He nervously waved, and you smiled, waving back and stopped boarding, leaving it on the ground. LJ slipped through the bars and looked at you. "Long time, no see Y/N..", he didn't laugh and you nodded. "Yeah..", he sighed and walked over to you, hugging you. "I miss you so much Y/N..You have no idea..", he kissed your cheek and you hugged him back. "I missed you too" , you whispered as he rubbed your back. "Forgive me?..", he whispered and you nodded. "Yes, LJ"

Eyeless Jack

EJ stopped sending his friends over a week ago, but then you started recieving things in the mail. He started sending letters, candy, flowers, anything to win you back. You kept everything he sent, trying your hardest not to cry whenever you looked at them. You were getting ready for bed, when your bedroom door opened. EJ walked in, and walked over to you. You looked at him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "EJ what are you doing?..", you whispered and he wrapped his arms tighter. "I'm not letting go until you agree to be my girlfriend again", you smiled and kissed his mask softly. "I agree to be your girlfriend again, as long as you don't hurt me", he nodded and lifted his mask, kissing your cheek. "Deal"

Glitchy Red 

Red stopped sending messages 2 days ago, which made you happy yet made you feel empty. You missed his cute little messages saying how much he missed you, when your DS started shaking. Red came out and looked at you, tears streaming down his face. "Y/N, I feel so damn bad about what I did. Please, let me have one last chance to make it up to you and make you happy again. I want to see your beautiful face everyday, I want to be able to call you mine". You let tears slip down your cheeks,  and he hugged you tightly. "I forgive you, just don't ever cheat on me again..", you whispered and he nodded, wiping your tears off softly with his thumb. "I won't, I lost the best thing I ever had"

A/N
Since I love you guys so much, I posted early c:
-Homicidal Ashley-