9

Kiana

Feeling hot I try to remove the blankets off of me but I soon realize that I can't get them off, if anything they seem to wrap around me even more.

I open my eyes, the first thing my eyes come upon is Xavier. He was practically on top of me.

I push him off of me, him landing on the floor. I get out of the bed, getting dressed and with him still on the floor I quickly wrap my thigh holster.

I was not stupid enough last night when it came to ripping off the clothes. I slid the dress off and along with my gun holster, letting the dress pool around the gun, hiding it from any unwanted eyes.

"That's a nice way to wake up someone." He says in his sexy morning voice.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the morning voice or anything morning, but man he can definitely can pull it off.

I walk up to him, bending on my knees, "Well, what do you want me to do when someone is trying to squash you during your sleep." I place a kiss on his lips, putting my heels on.

"If that someone spent the whole night with you giving you the best sex you probably ever had, I'll be kissing them good morning instead of throwing off the bed." He says, standing up placing his hands on my waist.

"I wouldn't say the best sex." I run my hands down his chest.

He pulls me closer to his chest. "You wound me you know that?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"But this is how I'd wake you up." Dipping his head down he captures my lips in a searing, burning kiss.

"Plus if I remember correctly, your screams kept on insisting that I'm anything but great if not the best."

I'm about to defend myself but he has other ideas.

He dives his tongue into my mouth, his tongue dominating mine. If it was any other moment, I'd have hated being dominated by any man, but right now I'm happily happy.

Pinning me to the wall, he gripes my bum, pulling me up. Breaking the kiss, "Now this is the way to wake up someone."

Breathing hard, "Well if that's how you wake up someone then I guess I need to up it on my side then."

I throw him on the bed, climbing on top of him. "I think we should continue from where we left off last night."

"I thought you would never say." He responds, and I  go back to kissing him again.

--------------------

Q:

I may or may not give Xavier his own POV, what do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I??

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤