13. You talk too much...

"Come inside Hatake, Uchiha, and Haruno. Hatake, you might remember... ne". He opened the door and turned to find amusing reactions.

Kakashi was not sure whether he should cry or scream in happiness. It's been nearly 13 years, he saw the photo of his father-figure and mother-figure.

Sasuke was surprised but he kept his mouth shut and try to draw similarities between the blond in the photo and blonde in his memory.

Sakura was gapping like a fish. "This... this is... it's the Fourth Ho...hokage's ho...house."

.

.

.

"Welcome to Naruto's truly humble abode." Clone-Naruto chuckled after seeing their expression.

"Na...Naruto's ho...house. But is it not Yon...Yondaime's house. Naruto, DID YOU BREAK IN?"

"Naruto is Yondaime's son.", Sasuke drawled out. It was not a question but a statement.

"Ding Ding Ding... And the first prize goes to super-intelligent Sasuke Uchiha.", clone-Naruto said with a fox-like grin. Sasuke scowled at his mocking tone. "And Sakura... seriously. Breaking in Fourth's house. I'm sure you had seen the damn glowing door. Well, the whole house can be accessed only by its member's blood and chakra. Are you really the best Kunoichi of this batch? You sure don't sound like one...!?" He threw a questioning look.

Sakura's face heated up due to the embarrassment and anger. "That's it... I'm out" She turned and tried to open the main door. She pushed it, really hard but it didn't budge. "Why this stupid door isn't opening?"

"Sakura," c-Naruto sighed. "I told you it only permits the owner."

"Then you open the door Naruto-Baka."

"Are you an idiot or your brain cells dying out? I am just a shadow clone. And DON'T TRY TO PUNCH ANY CLONES... they have specific work to do." Clone-Naruto phased such as he was educating Sakura.

Sakura's face again turned red in embarrassment.

"Well now, come in... You are not going to wait in the doorway for more or less 8 hours. Are you? Your wish."He didn't wait for any more questions.  He sauntered to the drawing-room hooking his hand behind his head with a carefree look. It was quite comical to see a baffled Hatake and Uchiha.

And waiting for so long on the doorway... it was awkward for team 7. 

"Hey, we have guests... so we need food. Take a seat or whatever. Don't disturb others. We don't know much about this house. As Naruto found this yesterday. Cleaning is on the way." Kakashi was going to open the door of the office. "Hatake... I'm well aware you know that is not the door of the restroom. Feel free to use the other one."

Kakashi was well aware, that door belongs to his Sensei's office. And that was the only room where one can have a work-related discussion without angering the sweet Kushina. And that was the reason why he wanted to go to the room. But now he couldn't. So he returned to the sofa set where they used to sit. His team 7, Obito, Rin, Sensei, Kushina and his arrogant version. Now there was sitting another team 7, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto(clone) and his sorry ass. The mirth on the clone's face indicates that he knew what Kakashi was thinking. And it made Kakashi exposed what he didn't like at all.

At least his team had some resembles of respect so didn't wander off in the house. But their eyes never stopped searching.

"So, Naruto knew." It was Kakashi who first started the question.