i love you too shawn

shawn walked into the room and threw you on the bed, locking the door afterwards. he smashed his big and soft lips onto yours, shawn looked you deep in the eyes " you don't know how long i craved this".

You can smell the alcohol out of his mouth "shawn stop you are drunk you don't know what you're doi-" he cut you of with smashing his lips against yours.Slowly his lips found their way to your lower belly, shawn looked up to you waiting for you to let him take off your panties. you nodd, a smirk appeard on shawn's face " you will not regrett this babygirl".

shawn took of you panties with his teeth, he started kissing your inner thighs you threw your head back in pleasure and you felt a smile against your thighs. "shawn kiss me" you said craving for his sweet taste. he came up to your face and kissed you, you tugged on his shirt giving him a sign to take it off, he threw his shirt across the room, you looked at his abs and your jaw dropped.

"like what you see mami?"  you bit your lips and looked him in the eyes "yes daddy"

shawn started to take off his black jeans, you followed with taking of your dress, shawn just looked at you and admired your body  "you are so beautifull you have no idea" you smiled

he started kissing your boob while massaging the other one, you let out a quiet moan. you started rubbing your lower-belly against his hard cock. You turned shawn on his back, now you have the controll, you go down to his pants and see his huge boner pressing against the fabric. you start teasing him with licking the tip with the precum on it. shawn started begging "Y/n stop teasing".

you look up to shawn. seeing him laying there with his brown curles sticking to his sweaty forhead. You love how much controll you have over him. you started deep-throating his cock while shawn was moaning in pleasure. "look at that tiny little mouth taking all of me in" shawn said to you with his lower sexy voice.

Shawn turned you around. now he has controll of you. " now daddy has the controll " he started teasing you with placing his cock on your clit, and rubbing against it. you moaned while begging him to stop.  "Shawn"  "thats not my name"   you rolled your eyes,   "what do you want babygirl,tell me"  " please fuck me daddy"  "i thought you would never ask".

he slowly started pushing his hard cock inside of you, giving you time to get used to his size, it took you a little because it was huge. shawn started to thrust inside of you,  he picked up the speed, he was hitting the right spot ever time ,you were a moaning mess. "i'm conna cu-"  he cut you of "not until daddy says so". you looked him i  the eyes and you can see that he was also close.

you felt a knot building up in your stomach. "fuck babygirl you're little pussy is so thight". Shawn started moaning louder and louder giving you a sign that he's almost there.

"cum for daddy"  both of you came at the same time. "oh fuck daddy you made me cum so hard"  your words made shawn bite his lips.

shawn dropped into the bed next to you. you look at him and staring at the hot mess you created.

shawn looked you deep in the eyes and said " i love you so much"
" i love you too shawn"

________________________________
i'm gonna finish this imagine here.

love you guys ❤️