Chapter 24

"Thank you," she replied.

"I remember you," Brandon said to Aron.

"You guys know each other?" Adrianna asked,

"Yes, we met at the club. Where is Paula?" Brandon asked.

Alissa knew this would be a long night for all of them, Adrianna looked confused. Now she had to explain why she acted as if she didn't know Aron at the club.

"Who is Paula?" Lexie chimed in before Adrianna could. 

"I don't know," Aron replied.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Lexie asked.

"No, if she was, I would know where she is at all times," Aron replied.

"Alissa?"

Alissa turned and paid attention to the conversation for the first time. She felt as if she was getting tangled in a bigger mess than what she had anticipated herself to get into.

"Yes?"

"What took you and Brandon so long to get here?" Adrianna winked at her, and she started being red when she realized that everyone looked as if they were all thinking the same thing as her.

"I took long to dress up." 

"Did Brandon help you?" Lexie asked.

"I wish I had," Brandon added.

Everyone said their oohs and ahhhhs, except Aron whom she couldn't read what he was thinking.

When the waitress came to get their order, she asked Aron first, and you could tell just like a million other girls that she found him super attractive and she didn't care that Adrianna was inching closer to him so that she could let the waitress know that she was with him.

"What would you like to drink Sir?"

Aron turned to her, "Ladies first, Alissa what would you like to drink?"

"I would like passion fruit and lemonade, please.""Strawberry daiquiri for me," Adrianna replied.

"Orange soda," said Lexie.

"Finally back to you Sir?"

When they all had ordered the waitress left, and she could see that Adrianna was trying hard to keep her calm. Lexie looked at Alissa and she knew that Lexie had also noticed Adrianna.

When they got their drinks, they ordered some food, after drinking everyone was cheery and they were all getting to know one another.

Brandon leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You look lovely, I wanted to tell you earlier."

Alissa blushed and whispered back, "Thank you, and you don't look so bad yourself."

"Do you guys care to share what you are talking about?" Aron asked.

"Nothing much," Alissa replied quickly, now that they all knew that they were friends she didn't want so many investigations.

"You care a lot about Alissa," said Lexie.

Alissa knew that the alcohol was getting into everyone.

"I am just protective of her," Aron replied.

"The food is here," Adrianna said, Alissa was more than happy for the distraction, she didn't know how much more she could take. They ate and the subject changed, they ate and Alissa felt herself relax. When they finished they dropped them off and the said their byes. Alissa knew what happened next when Lexie and Adrianna followed her to her room.

"What's up with you and Aron?"

A/N: Instagram: tanz.v

Facebook: Taniashava

I post updates on there Xxx