Backlash

"Ow..." Nightmare moaned, he'd managed to get the reversal of the goop to his elbow.. then got carried away. He'd tried to force it, and had a backlash of a migraine form.

Yet...

He felt tears form in his eyes.

For a few minutes, he'd seen familiar clothing.

Clothing he'd thought destroyed when the corrupted apples changed his body.

Sighing, he stared one again stared at the goop covered arm and concentrated ignoring the pain in hie head.

"It, retreated faster," Nightmare said, he allowed himself a loud cheer since the other Dark Sans were all out today.

"Lets see if it can go further," Nightmare grinned.

OoOoO

"Dream are you okay?" Blue asked, Dream smiled weakly and did his best to relax.

"Just a weird migraine Blue, I must have been over stressing," Dream responded.

"You take it easy Dream, I'll make a light soup for your dinner," Blue said gently, and closed the door to Dreams rooming leaving him in blessed darkness.

"Nightmare?" Dream whispered, for some reason his twin had felt happy.. a true happy.

He would have pondered more on it, but sleep claimed him.

OoOoO

"Both arms," Nightmare said with glee.

Suddenly his concentration lapsed and his arms went goopy again, as he suddenly felt extremely tired and dizzy.

Blinking he allowed himself to slide onto his bed, his breath uneven.

He stared at the ceiling grinning, he'd never be free of the apples but one day he'd be able to look like himself.