13

Melissa

Let's go up to my room Joey says as he winked to lexi
Have fun fucking your bitch hoeseph I screamed. He turned around and I flicked him of and smiled .
I slept on the couch .
The next morning
Wake up melissa I heard someone say . I slowly woke up . And saw the one and only Joey with a towel wrapped around his waist . He had water droplets everywhere , tbh it was hot.
What do u what I say as I push him and get up .
We have a really important thing to do as a gang and we need to get ready . Get something fancy . He finished saying and left .
I walk up the stairs and go into joeys room because all my clothes is there . I walk in and Lexi was giving him a lap dance , she was naked and Joey was very much enjoyed. I kept walking like nothing . I grabbed my dress and shoes and reached the door .
Nice tits lex i say laughing and closing the door (I was being sarcastic obviously 😂)
Joey
I heard heels clicking down the stairs and I look over to them.
Melissa was waking down . She looked Beautiful. She was wearing a black and gold dress .
👇🏼dress

And her heels were the ones she bought on her birthday worth $1,300 👇🏼heels

👇🏼heels

And her heels were the ones she bought on her birthday worth $1,300 👇🏼heels

She looked Beautiful. But I kinda had a thing with Lexi and I'm done with Melissa .
Let's go I say as I hold lexis hand and I hear Melissa scoff .
I chuckle
What's so funny birlem i hear Melissa say
Nothing ..nothing ..nothing I say as I smile
Wait before we leave I have to say something I say as I turn to the gang .
Me and Melissa have to go as a couple
an- I got interrupted by Melissa
Fuck no , im not going with this hoe. We're over no matter what , we ain't gonna act like a couple for this shit. She said scoffing.
Well we ha- I got interrupted again by lexi
Why can't we go together baby
You see y'all dating so y'all hoes can go toghether damn Melissa said kind of mad but not wanting to show it .
Melissa
I was mad but not wanting to show it
Damn fuck this I don't want to go to no shit with y'all i day turning around . As soon as I start walking someone grabbed my wrist really hard and it hurt . I turned around and there was Joey . I got flashbacks.
No Joey please stop hitting me I say begging him but he didn't stop punching and slapping me . Joeys been abusive once in a while but we made look like the perfect relationship.
I snapped out of thoughts and look at Joey . I burned my eyes into his . I felt like slapping him as hard as I could for those things that he has done to me. So I did. I slapped him as hard as my whole spirit can .
Wtf was that for!!? Joey said holding his cheek .
For all those nights you hit me and made me cry my self to sleep because of you Joey. U got me me looking in the mirror different. I always had confidence and you took that shit away like if was yours!!! I screamed at him crying
YOU WERE ABUSIVE TO MY SISTER!!?? Melody screamed at his face.
you son of a bitch I swear I will sl- she was about to hit him until Giovanny held her back
Let's just go now ! Lexi said

At the event

We walked in . First was lexi and Joey holding hands . Behind them it was Leo and Stephen , begins them it was melody and Giovanny Behind them was me and Bryce behind us was Johnny Tayler Sophia and zack.
Everyone gang you could think of is here .
My parents started walking towards us I grabbed Bryce's hand because I was scared .
Hey it's okay I'm right here if anything meli I heard him say and I looked at him with a smile .
Well look who shows up . My mom says
Looks like Joey and Melissa spilt but soon found others huh? My dad asked .
Joey looked behind melody and Giovanny. He saw me and Bryce holding hands . I could tell he was mad.
Well hey there Melissa I hear someone say and I looked at the direction it came from . I stay frozen and shocked

Comment share and vote