3. Chapter

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Alec yelled trough the bathroom door. I was dressed up, but I was reluctant to open the door. Of course I had to, otherwise they'll probably attack me again. I took a final glance at my neck through the mirror. I had two identical puncture wounds. 

I opened the door, and Alec was standing right in front of me. I didn't want to look at him, so I waited for him to move. 

"So um, are you hungry?" Alec asked after he stepped away. He was scratching his neck. Tybalt was sitting in one of the chairs in the room, staring at me.

"No. I kind of lost my appetite" I said in a cold tone. I didn't like this situation, and I was going to let them now that. I still didn't fully understand why they kidnapped me. Unless assuming the vampire deal is real and true. The problem is, everyone knows vampires don't exist.

"Well I didn't" Tybalt said. He laid back on his chair, and was still staring. "Marcus didn't forbid it, so it should be fine" he stood up, but didn't break the eye contact. He didn't even blink.

"Ty, I don't think its a good idea" Alec was leaning against a wall. His words sounded protective, but he seemed disinterested.

"Ill be gentle. Wanna join me?" Tybalt looked at Alec, directing his question at him. That was it. my chance. I turned around and ran. My so called escape ended when I clashed onto something. I looked up to see Tybalt.

"I don't know. We really want her to behave, so shouldn't we try to be nicer to her?" Alec spoke while I was trashing around. Tybalt threatened to 'drink my blood' just second ago. The last time was still very fresh memory, and I did not need another demonstration. 

"Ill behave, so don't hurt me! I promise" I cried out. I calmed down to make my point. I held back tears. Trying to free myself from his iron grip did nothing anyway. At least, that was what I told myself.

"How many times have I told you? Pain and fear are the most powerful motivators there is. You're always so reluctant at first" Tybalt said, and sniffed my neck. Alec didn't say anything, but he clearly made his decision. It became apparent as soon as his eyes changed red, and his fangs grew out.

"No no no, stay away" I yelled in panic when he started walking towards me. As expected, he didn't stop. 

I let out a bloody scream once again. Tybalt covered my mouth as an attempt to quiet me down. The first time was nothing compared to this. Then it was just Klaus, but now it two people. On top of that I still didn't understand what was happening. 

Tybalt was standing behind me, sucking from one side, and Alec stood in front of me, sucking from the other side. The pain faded away, but I started getting weak again. Tybalt stopped sucking when my legs started shaking. 

"Your blood really is good" Tybalt whispered in my ear. He finally let his hand drop from my mouth. The gesture allowed me to breath freely, and say something.

"Alec stop" my voice was weak, but since his ear was just next to my mouth he had to hear. "Please stop" I tried again, with more strength on my voice. Alec did nothing, but Tybalt whispered something in his ear. Immediately after that, Alec retreated from me. Not only did he stop sucking, he was now on the other side of the room. Alec was on the floor, and he covered his mouth with his hand. I didn't know if it was the blood loss or the vampire stuff flying these people around the room that fast. At this point, I didn't even care. 

I was busy with my thoughts, and didn't notice when I started floating towards the bed. 'Wait, that can't be right' I thought. Tybalt was carrying me. I didn't have the strength to fight back. Besides, I wasn't sure if I would've made it by myself.

"You should've stopped me earlier" Alec complained from the floor. I really wanted to hear the rest of the conversation, but I was too sleepy to try to listen. 

"You really let Alec over do it? Come on man, you know how he gets afterwards" familiar voice complained. I could only guess it was Luca. My eyelids felt way too heavy to open and look. 

"Whatever. He needs to drink too, and we all know what happens if he wont" Tybalt said next. While listening the guys talking, I started getting feeling on my body again. Against my back was soft surface, so I assumed I was lying on a bed.

"Yeah I know. I just hate seeing him like that."

The room went quiet, and I decided it was time to let the guys know I was awake. My whole body was still stiff and heavy. Even so, I managed to lift myself off of the soft surface beneath me. The room I was in was the one assigned for me, and besides me there was Luca and Tybalt. Just like I thought.

"Hey (Y/n) take it easy, ok? How are you feeling?" Luca asked. He got up and walked to my bedside. Tybalt was sitting on a chair on the other side of the room. He was staring at me with a bored expression.

"Water. Can I have water?" I asked with hoarse voice. My throat hurt because it was so dry. Talking felt like swallowing small rocks.

"I'll go tell Marcus that the princess has woken up" Tybalt said offensively. I let it slide and took a glass of water from Luca and gulped down the whole thing. 

A/N;

Hey there!

I know the update is late, but I hope you can understand

My laptop broke down, and its broken beyond repair....

I'm going to buy a new one as soon as I can, but at the mean time I have to write on my phone

That basically means the updates are going to be short, and probably slow

I'm really sorry everyone!!!

*ShinyClatter sneaking away*