28.

"Ouch! Whats that for"

Jungkook grunted as he rubbed the side of his head, watching Jin speeding ahead as they walked though the cold thick forest.
The current pushing them back as Jin kept moving forward.

"Thats my line! Your not a kid anymore so controll your pants, dose your little friend wake up whenever anyone falls on you?!"

"Not just anyone"

Jungkook muttered under his breath as he moved behind Jin who slowly stopped and stared into the distance, carefully turning around as his dark eyes met Jungkooks deep ones.

"STOP fucking around!"

"And you stop shouting all the time, at this rate ill get a headache"

Jungkook grinned as he walked closer to Jin which caused the other to blink as he looked up at the younger, something felt somewhat off.
He glanced back only to stop as he realised, this wasnt the way to the car.

Jin's mood suddenly dropped as he turned around, he trusted Jungkook too easily.
Yet Jungkook was to careless, the wire from his ear piece was vissible as Jin watched the other walk ahead.

"You know what, go sort yourself by alone... id rather spend the day with that emotionless bastard"

Jin rolled his eyes as he started heading back, but it felt too easy as suddenly Jungkook pulled him back.
His hand wraped around Jins wrist as he pulled the elder into his chest.

"Im afraid thats not a possibility my dear Jin, id feel too scared alone in the forest you know-"

Jin raised his brows as he carefully took a step forward, closing the gap between them as he placed his hand on one side of Jungkooks cheek.
Allowing his breath to hit the side of the others lips, causing the younger to joilt as he stared at Jins actions so carefully.

Jin grinned as he carefully slid his fingertips beneath Jungkooks shirt before grasing his fingertips along Jungkooks well defined abbs, Jungkook bit down on his lip when suddenly Jin gripped onto the wires and ripped them away in one swift move as they fell to the ground.

"Cut out with that crap Jungkook, you fucking traitor"
Jin stared emotionlessly at the younger as his beautifull shiny eyes turned matte, he should have known they'd begun to get suspicious of him sooner or later.

Jin felt his arms restrained as once he looked back up he noticed two men dressed in black holding onto him firmly.

Jungkook streached his arms as he moved forward, a frown forming on his lips as he squeeses Jins cheeks tightly togeather.

"Well well well, someone is observant"