Part 2

Edits belong to the real editors

Janvi took the car and went to the temple.When she returned she saw Ruhaan staring at her angrily.

Janvi got nervous:What happened Ruhaan?Any problem?

Ruhaan:My problem is you.

Janvi was shocked:I?

Ruhaan:Yes..you.

Janvi's heart broke into pieces.

Janvi thought:What happened due to which Ruhaan is so angry with me?

Ruhaan:Since you took my car I could'nt get car on time.

Janvi:Sorry.Since my car has problem papa told me to take your car.

Ruhaan:You had no manners to ask me before that?

Janvi:I am sorry Ruhaan.I would not have taken your car if I had known this.

Ruhaan:No need of your stupid sorry as it has become too late.Dad's car was also not here as he went out.I did'nt get taxi on time.So I could'nt reach my studio on time.So the top model I fixed for my personal calendar shoot went back.She is very busy.I got her after requesting her a lot.Now what will I do?That model and I were supposed to pose together as a couple for the calendar.Now nothing can be done.I have no model to pose with me.My calendar shoot got cancelled because of you.If Mishti was there i could have asked her to be the model.But she is out of station.

Janvi felt guilty and upset.

Janvi:Ruhaan...don't be upset.We will find a solution.

Ruhaan shouted at her:What solution do you have?Will a behenji like you pose as a model for me?

Janvi's eyes were full of tears.She ran to her room.

After some time...

Ruhaan was sitting his home studio.He was frustrated.

Another photographer:Ruhaan Sir...did you get another model?

Before Ruhaan could say 'no' he heard some foot steps.He looked at that person.He could not believe his eyes.It was Janvi in a red gown.She looked gorgeous.

The photographer smiled:Ruhaan Sir..you chose your own wife as the model?The model you have chosen is perfect.This Calendar shoot will rock.

Ruhaan was numb seeing Janvi like this.

Ruhaan and Janvi posed together in different outfits for the shoot.