🔹7 - Blame🔹

"Heh, well that was an instant karma." The lightning element smirked while his gaze was still at the window.

The light elememtal alchemist clenched his teeth and faced his rival with a glare while gripping on his phone tightly.

"YOU DID THIS!" He shouted.

The ruby red-eyed bad boy raised a brow and raised both of his hands, showing that he wasn't holding his phone nor even using it and faced him with an innocent yet a frowned face.

"You think I did it, bulb-head?" The electric elemental questioned, pointing at himself.

"FREAKING LYING PLASMA-JERK-FACE, YOU DID IT!" The white-capped boy yelled, slamming both his hands on the desk of a chair hardly. "ADMIT IT!"

The lightning element had enough and forcefully stood up from his seat, causing his chair to get pushed backwards and made a few screeching noises as it moved. The bad boy glared at his rival, both of his hands turned into fists as he them slammed on his desk.

"EXCUSE YOU, MR. KNOW-IT-ALL! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO POSTED THAT PICTURE OF ME AND TAUFAN!--"

"SAYS THE ONE WHO ALSO DID THE SAME THING WITH ME AND DURI!"

Both of the rivals glared at each other intensely and took a deep breath as they both said something in unison.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT!?"

A sound of a door creaked open, causing it to interrupt both of the famed rivals and turned their heads to face the door to see who it was.

"Ais?" Solar furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the ice element.

"What the heck are you doing here?" The thunder element rudely asked, crossing both of his arms on his chest while facing the sky-blue hooded boy with a frown.

"Detention." Ais replied with an expressionless face.

"With...what reason?" The light element asked.

"Sleeping in class."

"Oh..." The golden-eyed boy blinked in disbelief. "I didn't know you can actually get a detention of you sleep in class." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head incredulously.

"Wow~ Congratulations!~ What an achievement that bulb-head knew about getting detention if you sleep in class~" Halilintar praised sarcastically while clapping his hands slowly.

The light element's head boiled in anger and irritated and snapped.

"OH-HO-HO!~ WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER ROUND OF SARCASM, NOT-MIGHTY ZEUS!?~"

"OH, IT'S ON, NYCTOPHOBIC SMARTY-PANTS!"

Both of the rivals then again, started another round of dispute for who-knows-how-long. Ais on the other hand, had no interest about their arguments so he went to a chair and sat down, resting his head on the desk while lazily staring at the so-called 'legendary but hot-headed duos'. Not for long, he dozed off to dreamland.

"MY IQ IS DANG HIGHER THAN YOU, EGOISTIC NERD!"

"ONLY IQ!? HAH! I HAVE THE HIGHEST IQ THAT ANYONE COULD EVER HAD AND I ALSO HAVE THE STRONGEST ELEMENTAL POWER, UNLIKE YOU!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"I SAID, YOU'RE WEAK, SHORT-TEMPERMAN!"

"WEAK, HUH?! I BET IF I CLOSE ALL THE LIGHTS RIGHT NOW AND SHUT THE CURTAINS, LET'S SEE WHO'S THE WEAK ONE NOW!"

"ISH! YOU FREAKING PIPE-HEAD! YOU'RE JUST A SHAMELESS TSUNDERE-HEAD WITH A FACE OF AN EVIL DEVIL!"

"WHILE YOU'RE JUST A FREAKING FOUR-EYED LAMP WITH A FACE OF A GREEDY WITCH!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKING ADMIT THAT YOU POSTED THE FREAKING PICTURE, DUMMY!?"

"Oh, the picture about Duri and Solar posted online just now? Blaze was the one who did it."

The two competitors stopped bickering and faced the ice element who was half-asleep in confusion. Their brows raised with their eyes narrowed into slits at the sleepy elemental in suspicion.

"What?"